1.A renowned Jain scholar who was greatly honored by Akbar was–
3. Mughal painting flourished during the reign of—
4. Revenue system during Akbar’s reign was in the hands of—
(a) Bairam Khan
(b) Man Singh
5. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer from the codes given below:
List-I (Event) List-II (Year)
A. Conquest of Malwa 1.1561
B. Closure of the Ibadat Khana 2.1582
C. Introduction of Illahi era 3.1584
D. Conquest of Orissa 4.1592
6. Mughal dynasty was to Bahadur Shah ‘Zafar’ as Lodi dynasty was to—
(a) Bahlol Lodi
(b) Daulat Khan Lodi
(c) Ibrahim Lodi
(d) Sikandar Lodi
7. The Battle of Khanwa in 1527 was fought between—
(a) Babur and Rana Sanga
(b) Ibrahim Lodi and Rana Sanga
(c) Humayun and Sher Shah
(d) Humayun and Nusrat Shah
8. Which one of the following structures was constructed by Emperor Akbar in Fatehpur Sikri?
(a) Moti Mahal
(b) Rang Mahal
(c) Panch Mahal
(d) Hira Mahal
9. Who among the following Mughal Emperors had the longest reign?
(a) Bahadur Shah
(b) Jahandar Shah
(d) Muhammad Shah
10. The Mughal Empire extended upto Tamil territory in the South under the reign of—
11. Who is the author of the book ‘The Last Mughal : The Fall of a Dynasty, Delhi, 1857’ ?
(a) John Kirkland
(b) William Dalrymple
(c) Thomas Wilson
(d) Simon Digby
12. Who built the Ibadatkhana at Fatehpur Sikri?
13. Match List-I (Emperors) with List-II (Tombs) and select the correct answer from the codes given below the Lists:
A. Babur 1. Lahore
B. Akbar 2. Agra
C. Jahangir 3. Kabul
D. Shahjahan 4. Sikandara
14. Which one of the following territories was outside the boundaries of the Mughal Empire during the reign of Akbar?
15. Which of the following Mughal emperors spent a greater part of his reign to overthrow the Deccan Kingdoms?