1. Which religious reformer of Western India was known as ‘Lokhitwadi’?
2. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer using the codes given below the Lists:
List-I (Institution) List-II (Associated Person)
A. Atmiya Sabha 1.Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
B. Sanskrit College 2.Aurobindo Ghosh
C. National Council of Education 3.Raja Ram Mohan Roy
D. Adi Brahmo Samaj 4.Devendra Nath Tagore
Codes: A B C D
3. Consider the following statements related to Raja Ram Mohan Roy :
1. He advocated widow remarriage
2. He strongly advocated for the abolition of Sati system.
3. He advocated for the promotion of English Education
4. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer using the codes given below the Lists:
List-I (Society) List-II (Founder)
A. Theosophical Society 1.Dadabhai Naoroji
B. London Indian Society 2.Lala Lajpat Rai
C. Servants of India Society 3.Annie Besant
D. Servants of People Society 4.Gopal Krishna Gokhle
Codes A B C D
5.Who among the following was the founder of the Servants of India Society?
6.Who founded the Fort william College at Calcutta ?
7.Sati was declared illegal and punishable by the Regulation XVII during the Governor Generalship of—
8.During the period of the Indian freedom struggle, who among the following started the Central Hindu School ?
9.Amongst the following, who co-operated with Raja Ram Mohan Roy in the implementation of his educational programmes ?
10.Who among the following was the founder of Dev Samaj?