1. Consider the following statements about Madam Bhikaji Cama :
1. Madam Cama unfurled the National Flag at the International Socialist Conference in Paris in the year of 1907.
2. Madam cama served as private secretary to Dadabhai Naoroji.
3. Madam cama was born to parsi parents.
Which of the statement (s) given above is/are correct ?
2.When was founded the Indian Association ?
3.Who was called ‘Grand Old Man of India’?
4.Who, among the following, was NOT present in the founding session of Indian National Congress ?
5.Who was the first Indian to become member of the British Parliament ?
6.In which year the Indian National Congress was established ?
7.Who was the Viceroy of India at the time of the formation of the Indian National Congress?
8.Given below a list of persons who became Presidents of Indian National Congress. Arrange them in chronological order. Select your answer using the codes given below the list:
1. Mahatma Gandhi
2. Jawaharlal Nehru
3. Vallabhbhai Patel
4. Smt. Sarojini Naidu
9.Which of the following papers was essentially the mouth-piece of the policies of liberals?
10. The method of moderate leaders of the Congress was?
11. The most important organization of the pre-congress nationalist organizations was the—
12. The correct chronological order of following organisations is—
1. Bombay Association
2. Madras Mahajan Sabha
3. Indian Association
4. Indian League
13. The second session of Indian National Congress was presided over by—
14. The partition of Bengal came into effect on—
15.The first session of the Indian National Congress was shifted from Poona to Bombay almost at the eleventh hour because—