1.The partition of Bengal (1905) was annulled by the—
2.Who of the following founded the East India Association?
3. Consider the following statements:
1. The Indian National Congress was founded during the viceroyalty of Lord Dufferin.
2. The first President of Indian National Congress was W.C. Banerji.
3. The first session of the Indian National Congress was held in Calcutta.
4. In the first session of the Indian National Congress some government officials were also present.
Which of the statements given above are correct ?
4.At which congress session did Dadabhai Naoroji announce that Swaraj was the goal of India’s political efforts?
5.With reference to Indian freedom struggle, who among the following was labelled as ‘Moderate’ leader in the Congress?
6.Who among the following was thrice elected president of the Indian National Congress?
7.Indian National Congress was founded by—
8.Who among the following was NOT known as a moderate in the National movement?
9.Who said, ‘The Congress is tottering to its fall and one of my greatest ambition while in India is to assist it to a peaceful demise’?
10.Who of the following was the first Muslim President of Indian National Congress ?
11.Who is the exponent of the theory of ‘economic drain’ of India during the British rule?
12.The first Indian to contest an election to the British House of Commons was—
13.Who wanted Indian National Congress to be a ‘Safety Valve’?
14.Who among the following was NOT a moderate?
15.Who among the following, rejected the title of ‘Knight hood’ and refused to accept a position in the council of the Secretary of State for India?