History Quiz for SSC CGL 2016 Exam
1. Who united all the Sikhs and founded a kingdom in the Punjab?
2. Which of the following is wrongly matched with his contemporary Mughal king?
3. The capital of the Mughal Empire was shifted from Agra to Delhi by :
4. The Peacock Throne was made for:
5. In 1662 A.D., Mirjumla, the Mughal Viceroy of Bengal led a successful expedition to :
6. The East India Company was founded in India during the reign of :
7. The capital of the kingdom of Maharaja Ranjit Singh :
8. The court language of Mughals was :
9. Who initiated Din-I-Ilahi?
10. Revenue system during Akbar’s reign was in the hands of :
11. Akbar assumed actual control over the administration of his empire in:
12. Babar laid the foundation of Mughal empire in 1526 by defeating :
13. Who was last-Mughal emperor to sit on the peacock throne?
14. Akbar’s land revenue system was known as :
15 . Which of the following statements about Akbar is incorrect?