Important Points related to DFCCIL: In Shorts
- Founded: 30th October 2006 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Indian Railways
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- MD: Ravindra Kumar Jain
Current Board of Directors of DFCCIL
- Shri Ravindra Kumar Jain, Managing Director, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited since December 2020.
- Shri Hira Ballabh, Director Finance, DFCCIL.
- Shri Hari Mohan Gupta, Director, Project Planning, DFCCIL.
- Shri Nanduri Srinivas, Director, Operations & Business Development, DFCCIL.
- Shri Hari Mohan Gupta, Director, Infrastructure, DFCCIL.
- Shri R.N.Singh, Part-Time official Director, DFCCIL.
- Shri B. Ramana Kumar, Part-Time Non-Official Director, DFCCIL.
Enroll for Study Material for DFCCIL 2021 Exams
What are the Objectives of DFCCIL?
- Increase rail share in the freight market by providing customized logistic services.
- Create additional rail infrastructure to cater to high levels of transport demand.
- Introduction of timetabled freight services & guaranteed transit time.
- Introduction of high-end technology & IT packing of Freight Services.
- Segregate freight infrastructure for a focused approach on both passenger & freight business of Railways.
- Reduce unit cost of transportation by speeding up freight train operations & higher productivity.
Preparing for DFCCIL Exam, share your details with us to get Free Study Material
Click here to read History of DFCCIL: Know Everything About DFCCIL [Part-1]