HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC Ltd.), Ranchi, has released the official notification for the post of 206 trainees at its official website @hecltd.com against Advt. No. 2021-468. The online application is already begun and the last date for receiving application forms is 31st July 2021. The training session is expected to start on 20th September 2021. HEC will engage the 206 candidates as trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) for session 2021-22 and 2021-23 in the approved trades of Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Welder, COPA (Computer Operated Programming Assistance), and Sewing Technology (Tailoring) for HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021. In this article, we are going to provide all the details regarding the HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021.
HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
All the important dates as per the HEC Trainee official notification have been tabulated below. Candidates should go through the details from notification release date to exam dates.
|Expected date of availability of application Forms||25.06.2021|
|Last date for receiving the application form||31.07.2021(up to 5.00pm)|
|Expected date of publication of first merit list||16.08.2021|
|Expected Counselling date for the first merit list.||23.08.2021|
|Expected date of publication of second merit list||27.08.2021|
|Expected Counselling date for second merit list||31.08.2021|
|Expected Date of publication of Open Round Counseling (if seats will remain vacant)||03.09.2021|
|Expected date of Open Round Counselling.||07.09.2021 to 09.09.2021|
|Date of reporting of selected candidates based on 1st, 2nd, and Open Round Counselling at HTI 10.00 am||13.09.2021|
|Expected Date of starting of session.||20.09.2021|
HEC Trainee Notification PDF
The official notification for HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021 has already been released on its official website www.hecltd.com. The interested candidates can download the official notification from the below link.
HEC Trainee Vacancy Details
HEC has released recruitment for 206 trainee posts that include electrician, fitter, machinist, welder, COPA, and tailor. The detailed vacancy distribution has been tabulated below.
|Name of Posts||No. of vacancies|
|Sewing Technology (Tailoring)||42|
HEC Trainee Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria have been provided below i.e. educational qualification and age-related has been provided below.
Candidates should have 10th pass under 10+2 system/matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council for all trades except welder trade& Sewing Technology (Tailoring) and 8th class examination passed for the trade of welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or its equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 31- 07- 2021)
- The age of the applicant should be a minimum of fourteen (14) years and
- A maximum of 40 (forty) years and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per the guidelines of the Government of Jharkhand.
- Others/ OBC(NCL), EWS: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST & PWD: Exempted
How to apply for HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Download the HEC Trainee Application Form from the official website @hecltd.com or from the direct link above.
- Completely fill-up the application form.
- Send the application form with the required documents
- Along with the documents through speed post / registered post / by hand, in an envelope clearly mentioning the Advertisement No., Name of the trainee, category at the top.
- Send it to the following address – Principal, HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand)