HEC Recruitment 2020: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) is inviting applications for the recruitment of 169 candidates for graduates and technician (diploma) trainees for engagement of apprentice posts. HEC had already released the recruitment notification on its official website @hecltd.com and now due to the nationwide lockdown because of coronavirus, they have extended the last date to apply to 25th April 2020.
All the candidates who want to apply for the recruitment can check the eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit below.
Notification Date: 13.03.2020
Last Date to Apply: 25.04.2020
As per the notification, a total of 169 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||53|
- To apply for the post of Graduate Apprentice post, candidate must hold a graduation degree from a recognised university/institute in the respective branch.
- To apply for the post of Technician (Diploma) Apprentice, the candidate must hold a diploma degree from a recognised university/institute in the respective branch.
- The age of the applicant must be between the age of 18 to 30 years as on 29.02.2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
The selection of candidates will be done purely on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 9000/- per month
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 8000/- per month
Application Fee is Rs.500 for Others, OBC (NCL), EWS candidates. SC/ ST/ PWD candidates don’t have to pay application fee.
Mode of Payment
Interested candidates must make the payment via either Application Fee Challan Form or Bank Demand Draft in favor of “HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED” that is payable at Ranchi of any Nationalized Bank.
How To Apply
- Visit official website @hecltd.com.
- Click on “Career” and find the advertisement that reads “Notice for induction of 169 Apprentices under NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme”
- click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open.
- Download the application form and fill-up the form carefully.
- Send it to the given address before 25th April.