Haryana SSC: Complete Details
What is HSSC? HSSC stands for Haryana Staff Selection Commission. HSSC is responsible for the recruitment of staff in Haryana. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is an organization under the Government of Haryana to select staff for various posts of Group C, B, D in the Departments of Haryana and in the subordinate offices. The examination pattern for all recruitments is nearly the same. Lakhs of candidates apply for the Haryana SSC exams to get appointed under the Haryana government. This post contains everything you need to know about HSSC exams including the posts under HSSC, exam pattern, and much more.
|Conducting Body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Mode of exam||Online Test (Earlier Offline)|
Haryana SSC Functions
The Commission is responsible for making a selection of eligible candidates for appointments to the posts of Group-‘C’, Group ‘B’ and Group ‘D’ category of Haryana Govt. Department under the municipality, trust, Zila Parishad or Panchayat Samiti, municipal corporation, town improvement, and under State Govt., Local Bodies or Cooperative Institutions except for the appointment of the executive officers.
- Haryana SSC is responsible for the initial appointment of Non-Gazetted posts under the State Govt., except for the appointments of Officers & employees in the Punjab & Haryana High Court.
- Responsible for promotions and Transfers from one service or post to other services or post.
- Methods of recruitment and the principles to be followed in making an appointment to posts under the State Govt.
|Haryana General Awareness Quiz For Various HSSC Exams: Take The Test Now||Haryana SSC Result 2020: What is the Expected Result Dates For HSSC Exams?|
Posts under Haryana staff selection commission
HSSC exams are conducted for various posts under the Haryana Government. Here is a list of posts under the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Haryana staff selection commission Clerk
- Haryana staff selection commission Junior engineer
- Gram Sachiv
- Haryana staff selection commission Patwari
- Canal Patwari
- Haryana staff selection board Various posts of PGT
- Assistant Lineman
- Lower Divisional Clerk
- Sub Inspector(Male)
- Various posts of Skill Development and
- Industrial Training Department
- Junior Draftsman
- Upper divisional clerk
- Section Officer
- Account Assistant
- Assistant Seed Production Officer
- Election Naib Tehsildar etc
Haryana SSC Exam Pattern for various exams
Exam pattern for HSSC exams generally consists of a written exam of 90 marks and Socio-Economic criteria and experience of 10 marks for most of the posts. Below is a table that shows the distribution of marks as per the official notification for HSSC Recruitment.
|2||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
- Get best mock tests for HSSC Sub-Inspector Exam 2020
- Get best mock tests for HSSC Canal Patwari Exam 2020
75% of the weightage in HSSC exams is given to the general awareness section while 25% is given to Haryana GK. Check out the complete syllabus here:
|25% weightage||GK With respect to Haryana
Haryana Staff Selection Commission: FAQ
Q. What will be the mode of application for the HSSC?
Ans: The mode of application will be online.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for the application in HSSC Recruitment?
Ans: According to the recruitment notification eligibility criteria will differ which includes mainly educational qualification and age limit.
Q. What is the mode of examination in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission?
Ans: Haryana Staff Selection Commission conducts the exam online earlier it was offline.