Haryana govt. released HSSC Group-D Exam notification for 18,128 vacancies in toto. Final exam dates for Group-D Exam are now scheduled to be held on 10th, 11th, 17th and 18th November 2018. Remaining 15 days are to be utilized to the extensive level by you and to assist you in doing so, Last 15 days Tips and Tricks for HSSC Group-D Exam by SSCADDA is all you need to go through once.
It is expected that within past months, preparation by all the HSSC Group-D aspirants would be on its peak. But how to utilize remaining 15 days to convert all of your hard work into a conducive result and to ascertain your success in HSSC Group-D Exam 2018, ADDA247 along with SSCADDA is burning midnight oil to make you facilitate with every single source required for your Exam Preparation. Keeping in mind the importance of Time Management for a devoted aspirant, this post is an additional effort by SSCADDA to rekindle your confidence and iron out any hitch pulling you down out of exam phobia.
Our motive is to help out all the aspirants who are looking forward to taking HSSC Group-D Exam 2018 to do away all their doubts regarding the exam.
1. On the very first note, it is important to be aware of the pattern and syllabus of the exam you are going to appear for. You must have an in deep knowledge of the topics and chapters carrying heavy weightage in the exam.
2. Be a proponent of smart study not hard. In a nutshell, rather than studying vast unimportant chapters, study the important chapters of exam course deeply. For instance, revise awards and honors, books and authors, sports, committee and recommendations, art and culture, places in news, current affairs and static GK while giving a final touch to General Awareness Section.
3. As the exam consists 75% weightage of General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi, put these sections in your priority list while attempting questions in the exam hall. Recalling that rest 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana is to be asked in the HSSC Exam 2018, give your utmost to read all of the topics important from exam point of view.
4. Solve Previous Years Railway Exam Questions to remain astute and play smart while solving shuffled pattern of questions. Time Management and Accuracy are the life lines of competitive exams hence practise enough to sharpen your skills to deal with it.
5. These last 15 days are to revise what you have studied and practised so far, to test yourself via Online Mock Tests, to play quizzes and to focus more on your way of dealing with questions while solving them rather than searching for accumulated books and planning to study these. SSCADDA is updating Haryana SSC General Awareness and Mathematics study content on daily basis let it be quizzes, notes or helpful articles. Go through them to be quick off the mark.
6. Cherish your skills in particular subjects but don’t dismay over your weakness in other subjects. Instead being diffident, work more on the subjects which bring down your confidence. General Science and General Awareness can make or mar your chances of success in the exam. Revise the notes, read current events, information, personality, awards, summits etc. from past 7-8 months. Read General Science important questions which have been asked frequently in HSSC Group-D previous years Exams.
7. Mental strength is as important as your strenuous preparation. Sleep well, drink adequate amount of water to keep your body at its best. Avoid anything and everything that distracts you, lower your confidence and besets your mental stability. Remain motivated, take recess for 15-20 minutes while studying. Do exercise in the morning and develop optimistic vision.
You may also like to read:
- Download Free Topic-wise and Mock Test PDF
- Haryana GK & Static Awareness | Government Exams 2018
- General Awareness quiz for Haryana Exam