Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020: Haryana Postal Circle will be recruiting candidates to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). A total of 608 vacancies are available for recruitment. The last to apply for the recruitment is 12 August 2020. The recruitment is done for the posts such as Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak. The candidates who have not applied, earlier, can submit their Haryana GDS Application on India Post Website @appost.in. Applicants who want to apply online for Haryana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020, can check all the information in the post below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 8th June 2020
- Last date of registration and fee payment: 12th August 2020
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
|Category||No of Posts|
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
- 10th passed with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects)
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities /Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Age Relaxation for the reserved categories as per govt. rules
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications.
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020: Salary
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Visit the official website @apppost.in
- Register on the website by entering all the details.
- Upload scanned document like photograph and signature in the prescribed formats
- Pay the online application fee, you can also pay the fee in offline mode via a various list of post offices.
- Fill the Post office recruitment 2020 application form and submit post preferences.