Haryana Police Recruitment: Important Dates
Total Number of Vacancies in Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021: 7298 Vacancies
- Male Constable (General Duty): 5500 posts
- Female Constable (General Duty): 1100 posts
- Female Constable (HAP-DURGA-1): 698 Posts
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Haryana Police Salary: Pay Scale
For Constable: Rs.21700-69100 – Level-3, Cell-I
- Candidate must pass 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education.
|Sr.No||Category of Post||General||SC/ BC candidates of Haryana State Only|
|Male||Female Non Resident
|Female Of Haryana Resident||Male||Female|
|1||Cat No. 1 , 2 & 3||Rs 100||Rs 50||Rs 25||Rs 13|
|2||Ex-Servicemen Of Haryana||No Charge|
HSSC Constable 2021: Criteria for Selection
1. Knowledge Test (80 % Weightage)
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|1||General Studies||100 Questions
carries 0.80 marks)
|9||Other relevant fields/trades|
|Total Marks: 80 marks|
- There will be NO Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual.
- For Constable: Level Of Examination will be of 12th standard.
|Candidates||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|1.||Male||2.5 km||12 minutes|
|2.||Female||1.0 km||6 minutes|
|3.||Ex.Serviceman||1.0 km||5 minutes|
- This test will be of qualifying in nature.
- Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for PST shall be allowed to take part in the further process of selection.
3. Physical Measurement Test:
|General Categories||Male||170 cm||83 cm (un-expanded) to 87 cms (expanded)|
|Reserve Categories||Male||168 cm||81 cm un-expanded to 85 cms (expanded)|
NOTE: Physical Measurement Test is of qualifying in nature.