Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for the recruitment of the Haryana Police Commando. The Commission has released the recruitment notice for the recruitment of 520 male commandos from various categories on the official website. The online application link is active from 14th June 2021 and onwards. The candidates who will full fill the eligibility criteria must be able to fill the application form from the official website or from the direct link provided below. The candidates who have passed 12th can apply for the HSSC. This is a great opportunity for the young Haryana candidates to get selected in Haryana Police as Commando. In this article, we are going to provide you the step by step detailed information about “How to apply online for HSSC Haryana Police Commando Recruitment?”
The candidates must go through the important dates released by the officials of the Haryana Police. The candidates can apply online till 29th June 2021.
Haryana Police Commando: Important Dates
|Date of publication||09-06-2021|
|Opening date for submission of online
|Closing date for submission of online
|Closing date for deposit of fee||05-07-2021|
|Exam Date||Will notify Soon|
To apply online the candidates must fulfill the below eligibility criteria. The recruitment will be for the 520 posts. The educational qualification and age limit has been given below. Only male candidates can apply for the Haryana Police Commando. Before applying the candidates must go through the detailed notification.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2021:Eligiblity Criteria
- General Male: 100
- SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only (Male): 25
- Ex-Serviceman of Haryana: No Charges
How to Apply Online for Haryana Police Commando?
- The candidates need to visit the official website to apply online or you can direct apply from the link provided here. Click here.
- The new candidates have to log in for the password and registration. The old candidates have to register themselves as showb=n in the below screenshot.
- The new candidates need to register by clicking on register. The new registration window will appear on the screen. Candidates need to fill in all the details asked.
- After completing the information the candidates will get the registration done. The candidates will get login details on the screen. Candidates must take the printout of the details for future reference.
- Now candidates need to fill in the details asked in the below screenshot. First candidates need to fill in the personal details, contact details, reservation details, qualification details, upload photo and sign, experienced documents, and uploading of documents.
- Candidates need to fill in the appropriate details as shown below to register themselves.
- The next address details are to be filled like the below page.
- Candidates need to fill in the reservation details to get relaxation according to that. This should be proper otherwise candidates will not get the relaxation according to the government norms of categories.
- Qualification details of 10th,12th, and graduation details also should be filled to register and to be eligible for the Haryana Police Commando.
- Candidates need to upload the passport size photograph and sign of the dimensions given in the jpg and jpeg format.
- Candidates can add any relevant work experience if he posses in the following section.
- The documents related to the educational qualification of 10th,12th, and graduation are important. The Haryana Domicile Certificate is a must for the candidates who want to apply for Haryana Police Commando. The candidates of Haryana can only apply for the concerned recruitment process.
- Choose the position applied for as shown below.
- Submit the application by selection Yes.
- The sample form will be shown to you candidates must check all the details filed in it are correct so that it not get any issues during exam time.
- Candidates need to upload the declaration Certificate also.
- The post of the application has been shown below. The height, chest, and other physical details asked in the application form.