Haryana CET 2021: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is going to be conducting a common eligibility test (CET) to fill Group C & Group D posts. Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar has launched just one occasion Registration Portal to ask applications for Group C, Group D, and Non-Gazetted teaching posts within the Haryana Government Departments. The one-time registration for CET will speed up the recruitment process and convey transparency to the whole selection process.
No. of applications registered till 30th June-> 7 lakh (Approx.)
The online application was started on 12th January 2021 and the date to apply online was 30th September 2021 which is now extended to 31st October 2021. The candidates who are interested as well as eligible for the CET can now apply till the last date. The candidates can register themselves from the official website i.e.onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in. Candidates must go through the detailed article to get detailed information about the recruitment process of Haryana CET Recruitment 2021.
HSSC CET 2021 Notification
The official notification carrying detailed information, the process of examination, exam pattern, and other details will be issued shortly on the official website by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. A notice regarding the terms & conditions decided for Haryana CET 2021 has been issued and the candidates looking forward to Group C & D recruitment must click on the below link and read all details.
Haryana CET 2021:Impotant Dates
|Start Date of Registration
||12th January 2021|
|Last Date of Registration
||31st October 2021 [EXTENDED]|
|Admit Card Release||Update Soon|
|Exam dates||Update soon|
Haryana CET Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates who wish to apply for the recruitment process must ensure to meet the following eligibility criteria as set by the board.
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class, UG / PG, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Candidates’ age must be minimum of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years. Age relaxation as per the state norms.
- The candidates who can apply for the recruitment must be Indian Citizens.
- Other state candidates can also apply.
How to apply online or register on the One Time Registration Portal for the HSSC CET 2021?
- Visit the website onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in.
- Enter your Mobile Number & Captcha Code.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile phone.
- Start filling the Registration Form & complete all the 6 Steps – Basic Details, Candidate Other Details, Communication & Education Details, Upload Photo & Signature (.jpg of 500 kb), Socio-Economic Criteria and Upload printed and signed copy of the application
- After successful completion of registration, candidates must log in to the portal and start filling up the application form with all the required information.
- Attach the required documents and recent passport size photograph in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Double-check all the information entered and click on the submit button.
- Download and take a printout of the application form.
Haryana CET Selection Process 2021
The candidates need to undergo an entrance test i.e. Common Elibblity Test under the Haryana CET Exam. The Haryana CET marks will be valid for 3 years. The exam pattern is given below.
- The selection for Group D posts will be based on the marks scored in Common Eligibility Test and Socio-economic criteria and experience.
- The selection for the Group C posts will be based on the CET score, screening test, socio-economic criteria, and experience.
Haryana CET Exam Pattern 2021
The exam will be in 2 sections. The total number of questions will be 100 for 100 marks.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|History, Geography, Culture, Current Affairs, Civics, Environment||30||30|
|General Awareness, Mathematics, Science, Reasoning, Computer, English, Hindi, etc||70||70|
Haryana CET Process of Recruitment
The candidate has to score a minimum of 50% marks (unreserved) and 40% marks (reserved) to be eligible for the recruitment process. The candidates with their names in the merit list of CET Result will be called by the commission for filling up the vacancies issued for Group C & D posts.
The criteria of shortlisting the candidates are based on the below factors:
- If the vacancy is less than 30, then the candidates called will be 5 times the number of vacancies.
- If the vacancy is between 30 to 50, then 150 CET qualified candidates will be called.
- If the vacancy is greater than 50, then the number of candidates goes thrice to the vacancies released.
Haryana CET Score Validity
As notified by the Haryana State Government, the validity of the scores of HSSC CET is 3 years from the date of the declaration of the CET result. The candidates can apply for any post-withdrawal by Haryana Government within the validity period. CET scores will be defined as the marks obtained in the Common Eligibility Test and marks of experience and socio-economic criteria.
Haryana CET 2021:FAQ
Q. What is the last date to register on the one-time registration portal for Haryana CET 2021?
Ans: The last date to register on the one-time registration portal for Haryana CET 2021 is 31st October 2021.
Q. What is the registration process for applying online @onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in for Haryana CET 2021?
Ans: The complete registration process steps for Haryana CET 2021 are given step by step in the above article.
Q.Where to access Haryana’s One Time Registration Portal for Group C & D posts?
Ans: The candidates must click on the given link to access the OTR portal. http://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/eforms/login.aspx