Hartron SETC Test: The government of Haryana has released the official notification for the Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON) will conduct the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation & Applications (SETC) for clerks. As per instruction dated 17.11.18, SETC shall be mandatory for all the currently working clerks (whether regular or contractual) for grant of increment in his/her pay scale. The definition of Clerk includes Clerk-cum Computer Operator, Office Associate, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Steno-typist, Data Entry Operator, and Clerk-cum-Typist.The candidates can apply online from 12th July 2021 and the last date to apply online is 20th July 2021. The admit card will release on 26th July 2021. The detailed information has been provided in the below article.
Hartron SETC Test: Important Dates
||12th July 2021|
|Last Date||20th July 2021|
|Admit Card||26th July 2021|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Hartron SETC Test Official Prospectus
The official prospectus has been provided by the Haryana Government on the official website which contains all the information related to the SETC Test. The candidates can go through the detailed syllabus and test pattern from the below link.
Hartron SETC Test Eligiblity
The candidates should be existing/ newly recruited Clerks, Clerk-cum Computer Operator, Office Associate, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Steno-typists, Data Entry Operator and Clerk-cum-Typist Government Departments/ Boards/ Corporations/ Agencies, etc. of State of Haryana for appearing in SETC test.
- The Candidates/ Employees shall make the payment of Rs.590/- for both tests (Part-I & Part-II).
- Rs.354/- for typing test Part-II only (on the computer) i.e. for exempted category plus Bank Charges* through online mode only.
How to apply online for the Hartron SETC Test?
- The applicant is required to apply online through HARTRON Website hartron.org.in.
- Applicants should fill up all required information in the online form correctly.
- Every application will be allotted a unique Registration Number.
- The applicant will see his/her application form summary when click on the Save & Preview button.
- Before submission of fee, the applicant should check his/her all details and make necessary corrections, under option Edit/Update.
Scheme Of Test
Part-I: An objective type online test comprising of 50 questions.
Part-II Typing Speed 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi converted with equivalent key depressions in both cases, as the typing speed would be tested on computer five minutes duration.