| Updated On August 14th, 2020 at 05:58 pm
HAL Recruitment 2020: Technical Training Institute of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the job notification to recruit Apprentices for 2000 Apprenticeship Training Program and Visiting Faculty Members. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through Online from 12.08.2020 to 05.09.2020. Applications are invited from Ex-ITI, Diploma & Graduate Engineers for the post of Apprentice and from industry experts/ Academicians/ Trade experts/ Field experts/ Retired Personnel for Faculty. All the information regarding the recruitment such as dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria has been provided below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
HAL Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply: 12.08.2020
- Last Date to Apply: 05.09.2020
HAL Recruitment 2020:Vacancy
- Apprentice – 2000 Posts
- Visiting Faculty Member
HAL Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
- Apprentice: Degree/Diploma in the respective area from recognized University/Board with one/two years post qualification experience respectively in the relevant field Or NTC/NAC in the trade with 3 years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field. In case of the Trade apprentice program, preference will be given to a candidate with Craft Instructors Certificate (CIC).
- Visiting Faculty Member: NAC/Diploma/Degree in the respective area from recognized University/Board with minimum 10 years working experience in industry/academics
HAL Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
HAL Recruitment 2020: Salary
Remuneration for Category-I & II are Rs. 550.00 per hour and Rs. 225 per hour respectively
How To Apply
- Visit the official HAL website @hal-india.co.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Apprentice, Visiting Faculty Job and click on it.
- Download the official notification
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if Hindustan Aeronautics Limited asks. Else, move for next step.
- Send the application to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date to apply for HAL Recruitment 2020?
Ans. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through Online from 12.08.2020 to 05.09.2020.
Q. How many vacancies have been released for the HAL Recruitment 2020?
Ans. A total of 2000 Apprenticeship Training Program and Visiting Faculty Members vacancies have been released for the HAL Recruitment 2020
Q. How much experience is required for the visiting faculty member post
Ans. Minimum 10 years of working experience in industry/academics is required for the visiting faculty member post