Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Police Department has released the official notification for the recruitment of the Police Constable against advt. no. LRB/202122/2. Gujarat Police is going to recruit a huge number of vacancies through this recruitment in Unarmed Police Constable, Armed Police Constable, and S.R.P.F Constable. The total number of vacancies released is 10459. The online application has begun on 25th October 2021 and the last date to apply online is 9th November 2021. The candidates must go through the detailed article for all the information related to Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2021.
Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online||25th October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||9th November 2021|
Gujarat Police Constable Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies released by the Gujarat Police Constable is 10459. The details of the vacancies have been tabulated below. The vacancies are released for males as well as females.
|Sl No||Post Name||Male||Female|
|1||Unarmed Police Constable||3492||1720|
|2||Armed Police Constable||534||263|
Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2021
Gujarat Police has released the official n notification for the recruitment of 10459 Police Constable for Unarmed Police, Armed Police, and S.R.P.F.The official notification has been provided below. Candidates can download it from the link provided below.
Gujarat Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
The detailed eligibility criteria have been provided below. Candidates before applying must go through the detailed eligibility criteria provided on the official website.
- Candidates should possess 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 34 Years
- For More Details Refer the Notification
- For General: Rs.100/-
- For SC, ST, EBC, EWS, Ex-Service Men: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment: Application Link
The online application link has been updated below, candidates need to apply online which includes 2 steps i.e Registration and Login. The last date to apply online is 9th November 2021. The links are provided below.
Gujarat Police Constable Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on the written test and physical efficiency test.
- The written test will be in the Gujarati Language.
- There is no negative marking.
- The exam will be of 100 marks for 100 questions.
- The exam will be for 2 hours.
- The questions will be MCQ.
- All questions must be answered.
- Each question will also be given a “Not Atoriptod” option.
- If a candidate does not want to answer a question, the “Not Attempted” option will have to be selected.
- One mark will be given and also for each wrong answer the negative mark will be 0.4.
- If the candidate has not chosen any option then the 0.5 mark will be considered negative.
- If more than one option is selected then a 0.2 mark will be considered negative.
- For more details, candidates must go through the detailed notification.
|Topics||No of Ques.||Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||100||100||Two Hours|
|History & Geography|
|Mental Abilities & Science|
Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates must go through the detailed notification.
Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment: FAQ
Q. How many vacancies are released by the Gujarat Police Constable?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 10459.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the Gujarat Police Constable?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 9th November 2021.
You may also like to read this: