Health Ministry has issued revised guidelines on the preventive measures that need to be followed in the examination hall to contain the spread of COVID-19. With major govt. recruitment examinations and NEET lined up, it has become a topic of debate among aspirants. With limited exam centres across the country and COVID-19 cases on the rise, many aspirants and their parents demanded the postponement of exams with the fear of getting infected. Hence, the government has now issued revised SOP that must be followed by the students as well as the examination centres. Proper precautionary measures shall be taken at the examination hall for the safety of students. Check out the guidelines given below issued by the health ministry.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
1. Generic preventive measures
- The physical distancing of at least 6 feet must be followed as far as possible.
- Use face covers/masks while appearing for the exam.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) or Use alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) wherever feasible.
- Respiratory manners to be strictly followed. This involves the strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing of used tissues properly.
- Spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App must be advised to all.
If exam authority or institution is planning to provide transportation facilities to the students, the vehicles involved in transportation of candidates to be sanitized at regular intervals
All Universities/Educational Institutions or Examination Conducting Authorities and Examination centres shall specifically ensure the following arrangements:
- Only those examination centres outside the containment zone shall be allowed to function.
- Examination schedule must be planned in a staggered manner to avoid overcrowding at
any examination centre on any day.
- Institutions should have adequate room capacity to ensure proper seating arrangement following social distancing measures for examination.
- Appropriate arrangements for personal protection gears like face covers/masks, hand sanitizers, soap, sodium hypochlorite solution etc. shall be made available.
- Students should also carry exam related documents (Admit card, ID card etc) along with face mask, water bottle, hand sanitizer etc.
- Entrances must have mandatory hand hygiene and thermal screening provisions. If any
examination functionary/examinee fails to meet the self-declaration criteria, they shall
not be allowed entry.
- All staff and students must be allowed entry only if they using face cover/masks. The face cover/mask must be worn at all times inside the examination centre by all.
- For online or computer-based examination, the systems shall be disinfected using alcohol wipes before and after the conduct of the examination.
- Sharing of personal belongings or stationery must not be allowed.
- Adequate arrangements for safe drinking water (preferably with disposable cups/glasses) shall be made in the examination hall
Management of Entry & Exit of Candidates
- Entry to the exam centre to have mandatory hand hygiene and thermal screening provisions.
- Only those students and staff-members who have submitted a self-declaration to be allowed entry inside the exam centre
- If any candidate is found to be symptomatic at the exam centre, they should be reported to nearest health centre and provisions should be made to help them undertake the exam through other means
- Students and Staff-members to be allowed entry to exam centre only with face-masks or face covers
- Students and staff-members to wear face-masks during the entire duration they are present at the exam centre
- Crowd Management to be done at entry and exit gates of exam centre
- Specific markings may be made with sufficient distance to manage the queue and ensure social distancing in the premises.
- Bags/books/mobiles should not be allowed in the examination center.
- Frisking of examinees to be done only after thermal screening. Personnel involved in frisking shall wear triple layer medical mask in addition to gloves.