After conducting another review on the coronavirus pandemic situation in the country, central government on Friday, 1st May decided to extend the lockdown for another two weeks. Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) issued an official with guidelines to be followed in different zones across the country – Red, Orange and Green – depending on the risk profiling of various districts across the country. The lockdown that started on March 25 will now continue till May 17th, 2020 as the number of coronavirus cases in India continues to rise. MHA has issued new guidelines to regulate different activities during the lockdown, depending upon the risk profiling of the districts of the country into Red (hotspot), Green and Orange zones. The new issued guidelines have permitted considerable relaxations in the districts falling in the Green and Orange Zones.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Guidelines during the lockdown
- The Government has given permission to industrial establishments in Special Economic Zones, Export Oriented Units (EOUs), industrial estates and industrial townships with access control.
- Out-Patient Departments (OPDs) and Medical clinics shall be permitted to operate, with social distancing norms and other safety precautions.
- Manufacturing units producing essential goods such as drugs, medicines etc have been allowed to function.
- Movement of individuals, for all non- essential activities, shall remain strictly prohibited from 7 pm to 7 am
- Cinema halls, malls, shopping/sports complexes, gyms, swimming pools, theaters, bars etc also to remain closed.
- Wearing face covers and face masks is mandatory in all public places.
- Construction activities in urban areas have been limited to in-situ construction (where workers are available on site and no workers are required to be brought in from outside) and construction of renewable energy projects.
- All international, domestic flights remain suspended till May 17. All train services will also remain suspended.
- All social, political, sports, religious functions, religious places, places of worship shall be closed for public till May 17.
- Buses allowed to operate with upto 50% seating capacity and bus depots can operate with upto 50% capacity.
- Shops in urban areas for non-essential goods prohibited in malls, markets and market complexes. Although, all standalone (single) shops, neighborhood (colony) shops and shops in residential complexes are allowed to remain open in urban areas
- Print and electronic media, IT and IT enabled services, data and call centres, cold storage and warehousing services, private security and facility management services, and services provided by self-employed persons, except for barbers etc.
- Courier and postal services have been allowed to operate
- Plying of cycle rickshaws and auto rickshaws, running of taxis and cab aggregators intra-district and inter-district plying of buses and barber shops, spas and saloons only allowed in orange and green zones
- E- Commerce activities in the Red Zones only permitted for essential goods
- Bank branches and ATMs, IT vendors for banking operations, banking correspondents, ATM operation and cash management agencies to remain functional.
- All goods traffic is to be permitted. No State/ UT shall stop the movement of cargo for cross land-border trade under Treaties with neighboring countries. No special pass of any sort required for such movement in order to maintain the supply chain of goods.