Guide To Prepare For Upcoming Government Job Exams
Dear Aspirants, As you all must be aware that major government job examinations have been postponed or cancelled due to the ongoing pandemic. India is under a nationwide lockdown until 3rd May 2020. The outbreak has not only affected the government job exams but also school examinations including Class 10th and 12th Boards.
The perfect aspirant is the one who starts his Government job preparation well in advance and not waits for the exam dates. If you want to achieve your goal then you must utilize the lockdown period. This situation can help you rise and be a winner. Patience and perseverance will lead your way to the ultimate success.
Upcoming Government Job Exams
The opportunity to get recruited may not knock at your door many times. Various exams of SSC, bank, railways, UPSC and state level exams will be conducted in 2020. Let’s have a look at the important government exams that most of you must be preparing for:
Various exams to be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission will be conducted in the upcoming months:
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 postponed
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Tier 2- 22.06.2020 to 25.06.2020
- SSC JE postponed
- SSC Stenographer postponed
- SSC CPO 2020 notification to be released
Banking exams generally take 9-10 months to complete the recruitment process but the outbreak has affected the exams resulting in the delay.
- RBI Assistant Mains exam
- SBI Clerk
- SBI PO
- IBPS RRB PO & Clerk
Railways are the most sought after government job by many aspirants. The exams to be conducted include:
- RRB NTPC
- RRC Group D
- RRB Isolated & Ministerial Categories
- Southern Railways, Eastern Railways Recruitment
- UPSC NDA & NA recruitment exam was scheduled for 19th April
- UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam is scheduled in May
- IES/ISS 2020 Notification delayed
State Level Exams
- Various HSSC exams postponed
- UPPSC Block Education Officer Exam postponed
- BPSC Assistant Engineer Exam
- DSSSB Exams
- Bihar State exams
- MPPSC exams and many more
The above list shows the opportunities you have in the coming months. You must give your best and prepare for the exams by following a specific strategy and tips.
How to prepare for the upcoming exams?
how to prepare for government exams, here are the tips that you can follow during the lockdown and after that:
- Make a study Plan- Try to make a study plan containing all the subjects divided equally through the day. Study according to the study plan. Do not study one subject for 4-5 hours, instead, allot topics for every 2 hours. In this way, you will get breaks in between and also will remember better.
2. Go through the syllabus in detail- While making a study plan, you must go through the complete syllabus in detail to get an idea about the subjects. Check out the marking scheme of questions in the exam you are appearing. Study according to the marking scheme.
3. Previous years papers- Go through the previous years papers to get an idea about the questions asked in the exam. Analyze the papers to know what type of questions are asked in the exam.
4. Daily Topic Wise Quizzes- Try to attempt daily topic-wise quizzes to practice the questions related to a particular topic. It will help you strengthen your weaker areas and will give a boost to your preparation.
5. Full-length mock tests- Practising the full length mocks will help you in time management and improving accuracy. Make sure you analyze the mock test and improve the sections troubling you.
6. Learn from your mistakes- Do not appear for 2-3 mock tests daily. It’s important to appear for one mock test and then analyze it properly. You must learn from your mistakes to improve further.
How to get the latest updates regarding government jobs?
While government job preparation Candidates looking for the latest updates regarding the government job exams must visit sscadda.com regularly where all the information is updated on a daily basis. The government jobs in every field are provided here whether it is related to banking, SSC, state level, PSUs, medical field, railways, UPSC etc You will also get the study material for all government job exams.