Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) conducts the recruitment of candidates to the various administrative post of CDMO, Private Secretary, Translators etc. The official notification is released on the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. The appointment to Class I, II and III vacancies in Gujarat Administrative department is done by GPSC. This post covers all the details about GPSC examinations conducted throughout the year by the commission.
- Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-I and Gujarat Civil Service Class-I and Class-II
- Private Secretary (Gujarati & English Stenographer, Grade-I), Class-II
- Class-I and Class-II posts of Gujarat Service of Engineering (Civil)
- Reporter (Gujarati, English, Hindi), Class-II, Gujarat Legislative Secretariat
- Translator, Class-III, Information Department
- Translator/Research Assistant, Class-III, Office of the Director of Languages
- Translator, Class-III, Office of Legal Department
- Translator, Class-III, Gujarat Legislative Secretariat
- Range Forest Officer, Class-II
- Deputy Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar and Commercial Tax Inspector, Class-III
- Legal Assistant, Class-III
- Programmer (Sahayak)
- Mine Sirdar (Sahayak)
- Gujarat Fire Service, Class-1, Urban Development
- Class-1, Urban Development and Urban Housing Development
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- Agriculture Officer
- Section Officer
- Police Inspector
- Assistant Inspector
GPSC Age Limit
Minimum Age to apply online for the GPSC recruitment is 18 years and maximum age limit to be eligible for the recruitment is 49 years
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
GPSC Education Qualification
Candidates must have passed any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, Ph.D., Diploma, M.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board according to the post criteria.
|For Class- I||Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500 & other allowances (According to 7th Pay Commission)|
|For Class-II||Rs 44,900 – Rs 1,42,400 & other allowances (According to 7th Pay commission)|
In order to get select for the post candidates will have to first qualify a written exam and after that selected candidates will be called for the personal interview.
GPSC Application Fee
In order to apply online for GPSC recruitment, candidates are required to fill the online application form
- Fee For All Candidates Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Online Application Fee Pay Through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.