Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the notification for the answer key for the Joint Charity Commissioner, Class-1 and Anaesthetist, Class-1, (Employees State Insurance Scheme) for the Advt. no. 122/2020-21 and 113/2020-21. The preliminary test was held on 23rd June 2021 for both the advertisement. The PDF contains questions with options for both posts. Candidates can raise an objection to the answer and send their suggestions to the Commission by 1st July 2021.
Candidates should follow all the instructions mentioned in the pdf, which are as follows:
- All the suggestions should be submitted through the ONLINE OBJECTION SUBMISSION SYSTEM only. Physical submission of suggestions will not be considered.
- Question wise suggestion to be submitted in the prescribed format (proforma) published on the website / online objection submission system.
- All suggestions are to be submitted with reference to the Master Question Paper with provisional answer key (Master Question Paper), published herewith on the website / online objection submission system. Objections should be sent referring to the Question, Question No. & options of the Master Question Paper.
- Suggestions regarding question nos. and options other than provisional answer key (Master Question Paper) shall not be considered.
- Objections and answers suggested by the candidate should be in compliance with the responses given by him in his answer sheet. Objections shall not be considered, in case, if responses are given in the answer sheet /response sheet and submitted suggestions are different.
- Objections for each question should be made on a separate sheet. Objection for more than one question in a single sheet shall not be considered.