GPSC AE Exam 2020: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the admit card for the Assistant Engineer Exam on its official website @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. All the candidates who applied for the Assistant Engineer exam can download the admit card by visiting their site or just click the link given below.
Candidates are required to log in and fill in the required details and provide their Confirmation Number and Date of Birth. The GPSC AE Admit Card Download Link is also provided below. Appearing Candidates can download GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card just by clicking on the link.
Click Here To Download the GPSC AE Admit Card
GPSC AE Exam 2020: Vacancies
The GPSC AE Exam is being conducted for the recruitment 350 Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar Department
GPSC AE Exam 2020: Exam Date
GPSC AE Prelims Exam is scheduled to be held on 16th February 2020 (Sunday).
GPSC AE Exam 2020: Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of GPSC AE Exam is as follows
General Studies comprises of 100 Questions in Gujarati Medium of 100 Marks and
- Part 2:
Concerning Subject comprises of 200 Questions of 200 Marks in English Medium. The time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
GPSC AE Exam 2020: How To Download
- Visit official GPSC website @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on ‘Download Call Letter’
- Click on ‘here’ button to Download Call Letter for preliminary exam
- Select the job – GPSC/201920/32 Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-2, Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar Department
- Enter the application confirmation no. and your DoB.
- Click on ‘Print Call Letter’
- Download GPSC AE Call Letter