Latest Government Jobs 2022
Government Jobs: Job alerts for SSC, Railway, State SSC & PSC, and Other Govt Jobs Vacancies. What are the Government Jobs Latest in India for in 2022? This post will guide you on the plethora of opportunities for the Latest Government Jobs of India 2022 the aspirants who are confused regarding government jobs alerts the vacancies and are preparing for the upcoming government examinations.
Government Jobs Vacancy
In our country, a majority of graduates or undergraduates are either preparing for Govt Jobs 2022 examinations or are looking for an option suitable for their career in the future. When it comes to a job that provides you with good pay perks & career growth, a government job is the one that comes to the mind of most people.
There are lots of govt organizations which are releasing the exam dates and recruitment for the huge number of vacancies. We are providing you the Latest alerts for all the Government Jobs of India from states to central govt. Government jobs vacancy comes every year and for thousands of posts in separate-separate department.
|Government jobs after 12th commerce||Government jobs after 12th|
Government Jobs in India
When it comes to talking about one of the most prestigious jobs with career security and growth, people prefer government jobs as it contains a peaceful work environment, Career growth, high pay scale, and esteemed posts with a status in the society. Candidates preparing for various government job examinations whether SSC, Railways, UPSC, State Level, PSUs, or any other, look for a website where they can get all the latest updates and information about upcoming jobs in one place.
On this page by SSCADDA, aspiring candidates can acquaint themselves with the government jobs latest and their detailed notification. Get all the information including the exam pattern, syllabus, vacancies, eligibility criteria, and selection process for the exams on this page.
Govt Jobs 2022
Major exam notifications for the Latest Govt jobs 2022 are here. Get information on Government jobs and vacancies 2022 and important updates for Railway, IBPS, SSC, UPSC, Defence, Indian Oil, DMRC, State Exams, etc. Acquaint yourself with all the latest Government Job Updates and prepare effectively for the same. For all recent Updates, check below:
- SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Notification 2022 Out for 2065 Vacancies
- RSMSSB Librarian Recruitment 2022 for 460 Posts, Notification, Apply Online
- AFCAT 2 2022 Notification Out, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria
- Govt Jobs After Graduation 2022, Government Jobs List
- ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022,Last Date Apply Online for 3600+ Apprentice Trainees 22nd May
- IGI Aviation Delhi Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Before 22nd May for 1095 Vacancies
- PSSSB Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Notification Out, Apply Online for 204 Vacancies
- BECIL DEO Recruitment 2022, Apply Online Before 22nd May for 86 Vacancies
- Haryana Common Entrance Test 2022,Apply Online Before 31st May 2022
- NFSU Recruitment 2022, Apply Online before 21st May for 332 posts
- UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022 Notification ,Last Date to Apply for 44 Vacancies
- BRO Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 876 Posts, Exam Pattern
- SSC MTS 2022 Exam Date Out for 7301 Vacancies: Know about Admit Card, Exam Date & Cutoff
- BIS Recruitment 2022, 276 Posts for Group A, B and C
- HP PWD Recruitment 2022 Notification Out, Application Form, Apply Online
- Free Job Alert 2022, State Wise Alert for all Vacancies
- FCI Recruitment 2022, Apply Online, Eligibility and Selection Process
- Government Jobs 2022 – Apply Now For 1 Lakh+ Vacancies
- UPLDB Recruitment 2022, Multi-Purpose AI Technicians, 2000 Posts
- Maharashtra Police Bharti 2022, Notification, Vacancy, Eligibility
- ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification Out, Apply Online for 462 vacancies
- UP Panchayatiraj Sahayak DEO Recruitment 2022, 2783 Posts
- BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022, Apply Online Before 1st June 2022
- Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 Notification Out, Apply Online for 835 Vacancies
- SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Out PDF, Online Application, Eligibility
- UPSSSC PET 2022, Notification, Apply Online, Vacancy, Eligibility
- ICAR IARI Assistant Salary 2022, In Hand Per Month Salary
- PSSSB VDO Recruitment 2022 for 792 Gram Sevak Vacancies
- PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022, Notification for 1200 Posts
- PSSSB Surveyor Recruitment 2022, Apply Link, Vacancy, Eligibility
- HURL Non Executive Recruitment 2022, Apply Link, Exam Pattern, Salary
- TSLPRB Police Constable Notification 2022, Apply Before 20th May
- RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022, Apply Online Before 20th May for 2972 Vacancies
- CDS 2 2022 Notification Out for 339 Vacancies, Apply Now
- GVM College Sonipat Recruitment 2022 for 73 Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies
- Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 26441 Vacancies
- KPSC Beat Forest Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification, Last Day to Apply Online for 500 Vacancies
- GPSSB MPHW Recruitment 2022, Apply online for 1866 Posts
- Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) Recruitment 2022 for 1000 Vacancies
- SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria
- JSSC Municipal Service Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 921 Posts from 30th May
- TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 1000 Junior Lineman Vacancies
- MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022, Last Day to Apply for 253 Posts
- MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022, Last Date Extended till 1st June for 212 Livestock Development Officer Posts
- FCI Syllabus 2022, Exam Pattern and Post Wise
- JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 Notification Out, Apply Online for 240 Vacancies
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2022, Apply Online Begins for 38926 Post
- IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Notification, Salary, Vacancy for 150 Posts
- Supreme Court Recruitment 2022, Last Day to Apply Online for Junior Translators
- SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Out, Apply Online, Exam Dates
Why are Government Jobs a Great Career Option?
A government job in India is considered the best career option by many people as it provides you with the chance to work under the Government and serve the country in the best possible manner. It comes as a preferred career option by the youth due to the benefits it offers. Job Security, a comfortable work environment, high pay scale, various allowances such as leave travel allowance, house allowance, make it worth preparing for. The additional benefit of being in a government job in India is to have a stress-free environment and fixed work timings.
Latest Government Jobs 2022
Every year, lakhs of vacancies are released in various government departments providing an opportunity to the aspirants to get recruited in a reputed organization. There are 23000 plus latest government jobs that the young population of the country can apply for. The government’s Govt jobs 2022 are related to various fields such as banking, railways, teaching, defense, pharmacy, engineering, aviation, agriculture, food, etc. Some of the major institutions that conduct the examinations for various government jobs are provided below:
- Staff Selection Commission
- Union Public Service Commission
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Railway Recruitment Board
- Food Corporation of India
- Bihar Public Service Commission
- Defense Research & Development Organisation
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2020
- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
- Delhi High Court
- Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) etc
Are you a 10th pass and looking for a job as per your qualifications? Need not worry! Great news for 10th pass candidates! Several government jobs for the 10th pass candidates can provide them with a great career option. Check the list of Government jobs available for the 10th pass:
- SSC MTS (Multitasking Staff)
- DDA Recruitment for the Post of Mali
- RRB Group D Recruitment
- Rajasthan High Court Group D recruitment
- In Postal Circles as Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Southern Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- Home Guards posts
Government Jobs 2022, Government Jobs After 10th
10th Pass Students Can Also Apply For Govt. Job SSC MTS And RBI Office Attendant
The 12th pass candidates looking for establishing a career in government jobs can apply for 10th pass jobs as well. But there are plenty of options available for 12th pass candidates to grab a govt job in 2021. Check out the latest government jobs for 12th pass students:
- SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary level) for Lower Divison Clerk, Data Entry Operators, Postal Assistant jobs
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission- Junior Assistant, Data Entry Operators, etc
- DSSSB Junior Clerk and other posts
- CBSE Junior Assistant
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission Inter Level Combined Competitive Exam for Lower Divisional Clerk, Typist, Clerk, Forest Guard, etc
- RRB NTPC- Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
The graduates involve the candidates who pursued courses such as BSc, BA, Bcom, Btech, BBA, BCA, etc Majority of the students graduating every year are preparing for the latest govt jobs 2020 examinations. Take a look at the major government job examinations for Graduates that can help them get out of unemployment:
- Staff Selection Commission- Combined Graduate Level Examination for the post of Assistant, Sub-inspectors, Auditors, Accountants, Tax Assistant, etc
- Railway Recruitment Board For Non-Technical Popular Categories- Traffic Assistant, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Station Master
- UPSC Civil Services Exam
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam
- SSC CPO exam for SI(Sub Inspector) and ASI Posts in Police departments
- SSC Junior Engineer exam
- SSC Stenographer exam
- ISRO exams for Technical and non-technical posts
State-Level Government Job 2022 Exams
India has a total of 28 states and 9 Union Territories. Each state has its own commission and board to conduct the government job examinations. State-level jobs for 10th pass, 12th, and graduates are released every year. To know about the state wise government
jobs to apply, check out the latest state-level government jobs as given below:
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 for Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk, and Junior Assistant- 1760 Vacancies
- Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer, Patwari, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Sectional Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative Banks Recruitment 2020:1800+ Vacancies
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)Recruitment 2020 For DEO, Jr Assistant, Tax Collector, And Other Posts: 746 Vacancies
- UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: For 3951 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- BSSC Recruitment 2020: For Inter Level Mains Exam; 12140 Vacancies
- BTSC Recruitment 2020: 303 Vacancies For Food Safety Officer, Physiotherapist
- Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020: 221 Vacancies
- MPSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2020: 216 Vacancies For Assistant
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Apart from the above-mentioned recruitments, the states regularly release thousands of vacancies based on the eligibility criteria. Where can you get the latest government job updates? The latest govt jobs 2022 updates will be provided to the aspiring candidates regularly available in this post.
Adda247 provides the latest information about government jobs useful for candidates of all streams. You will get the direct link to download notifications and apply online for the latest government job. All the details regarding eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancies, exam pattern, application fee have been provided in this post.
Government Jobs 2022: FAQs
Q. How to apply for the latest Govt. Jobs?
Ans: Check the list of government jobs given above. If you are interested in any job, click on the link given above, it will take you to that job page. Read all the details and apply for the job.
Q. How can I get notified about the latest Govt. Jobs?
Ans: For regular updates on Govt. Job candidates must bookmark this page, this will notify them regularly.
Q. Does anyone get free jobs alert here?
Ans: Yes, anyone can use the page for free for all the government jobs alerts.
Q. Does this page gets updated regularly for the job notifications?
Ans: Yes. Once the official website releases the notification we cover it on our website as soon as possible.