Job alerts for SSC, Railway, State SSC & PSC, and Other Govt Jobs Vacancies. What are the Government Jobs in India for in 2021 at this crucial time? This post will guide you on the plethora of opportunities for the latest govt jobs 2021 the aspirants who are confused regarding government jobs alerts the vacancies and are preparing for the upcoming government examinations.
In our country, a majority of graduates or undergraduates are either preparing for govt jobs 2021 examinations or are looking for an option suitable for their career in the future. When it comes to a job that provides you with good pay with perks & career growth, a government job is the one that comes to the mind of most people. There are lots of govt organizations which are releasing the exam dates and recruitment for the huge number of vacancies. We are providing you the latest alerts for all the govt jobs from states to central govt.
|Government jobs after 12th commerce||Government jobs after 12th|
When it comes to talking about one of the most prestigious jobs with career security and growth, people prefer government jobs as it contains a peaceful work environment, Career growth, high pay scale, and esteemed posts with a status in the society. Candidates preparing for various government job examinations whether SSC, Railways, UPSC, State Level, PSUs, or any other, look for a website where they can get all the latest updates and information about upcoming jobs in one place. On this page by SSCADDA, aspiring candidates can acquaint themselves with the latest government jobs and their detailed notification. Get all the information including the exam pattern, syllabus, vacancies, eligibility criteria, and selection process for the exams on this page.
Major exam notifications for the Latest Govt jobs 2021 are here. Get information on Government jobs and vacancies 2020 and important updates for Railway, IBPS, SSC, UPSC, Defence, Indian Oil, DMRC, State Exams, etc. Acquaint yourself with all the latest Government Job Updates and prepare effectively for the same. For all recent Updates, check below:
- FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 380 Vacancies
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021:Check Now
- RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
- FSSAI : FSSAI Important FAQs 2021
- MRB TN Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- How Many Candidates will be Shortlisted in RRB NTPC CBT-1?
- Important Days in October 2021: National and International Dates
- GPSC State Tax Inspector (Mains) Recruitment 2021: Apply Now for 1442 Vacancies
- Government exams Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2021: Apply Now For 30,000+ Vacancies
- Western Railways Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 63 Vacancies
- How to Apply Online for MHADA Recruitment 2021?
- Goa Police Recruitment 2021
- UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th Recruitment 2021 Notification Out: Check Eligibility, Application Process Here
- How to Apply Online for the FSSAI Recruitment 2021?
- UP Police SI Admit Card will be Out Soon
- SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021 Phase 9 Notification : Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application Fee
- FCI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 860 Watchman Vacancies
- How many Candidates applied for SSC Selection Post Recruitment Last Year?
- How to Apply Online for SSC Selection Post?
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021
- FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Link will be Active Tomorrow
- FSSAI Cut off : Food Safety and Standards Authority 2021
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant & Junior Clerk: Important Notice 2021
- Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Admit Card Released: Download Now
- RSMSSB Village Development Officer Recruitment 2021: Last Date to Apply Online
- Haryana Police SI Female PST Admit Card Relased: Download Now 2021
- How many candidates applied for FSSAI Recruitment 2019?
- FSSAI Salary 2021: Check Post-wise FSSAI Salary
- HSSC Haryana Police Female Sub Inspector Recruitment : Result Out | Check Now
- HSSC Haryana Police Commando Recruitment 2021: Written Exam Date Out | Check Now
- SSC CGL 2021: Check Latest Notice for SSC CGL Tier 2 & Tier 3 Exam Dates
- Kerala PSC Thulasi Login, How to Apply for Kerala PSC?
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply Now for 2206 Posts
- FSSAI Vacancy Trend 2021
- RSMSSB Assistant Fire Officer & Fireman Recruitment 2021: Apply Link Re-open for 629 Vacancies
- South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Check Now
- University of Allahabad Recruitment 2021 for Non-teaching posts
- RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment: Check Latest Notice for 5378 Vacancies
- CG Police Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 975 SI, Subedar & Platoon Commander Posts
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: DFCCIL Exam Dates Out
- UKSSSC AAO Recruitment 2021: Check Complete details for 423 Vacancies
- Manipur Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 291 Office Assistant Posts
- HP Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Check Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Vacancy
- SSC MTS Exam : Register here for SSC MTS Exam Analysis
- HSSC Calendar 2021: Sub Inspector Male Exam Dates Released
- Haryana Common Entrance Test 2021: Last Date For One Time Registration Extended | Check Details
- SSC MTS Exam : Last Minute Tips for SSC MTS Exam 2021
- CSPHCL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 700+ Vacancies
- SSC Delhi Police Constable PET & MT Exam Date Out: Check Schedule Now
Why are Government Jobs a Great Career Option?
Government Jobs in India is considered the best career option by many people as it provides you with the chance to work under the Government and serve the country in the best possible manner. It comes as a preferred career option by the youth due to the benefits it offers. Job Security, a comfortable work environment, high pay scale, various allowances such as leave travel allowance, house allowance, make it worth preparing for. The additional benefit of being in a government job is to have a stress-free environment and fixed work timings.
Latest govt Jobs 2021 to apply
Every year, lakhs of vacancies are released in various government departments providing an opportunity to the aspirants to get recruited in a reputed organization. There are 23000 plus latest government jobs that the young population of the country can apply for. The government’s Govt jobs are related to various fields such as banking, railways, teaching, defense, pharmacy, engineering, aviation, agriculture, food, etc. Some of the major institutions that conduct the examinations for various government jobs are provided below:
- Staff Selection Commission
- Union Public Service Commission
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Railway Recruitment Board
- Food Corporation of India
- Bihar Public Service Commission
- Defense Research & Development Organisation
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2020
- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
- Delhi High Court
- Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) etc
Are you a 10th pass and looking for a job as per your qualifications? Need not worry! Great news for 10th pass candidates! Several government jobs for the 10th pass candidates can provide them with a great career option. Check the list of Government jobs available for the 10th pass:
- SSC MTS (Multitasking Staff)
- DDA Recruitment for the Post of Mali
- RRB Group D Recruitment
- Rajasthan High Court Group D recruitment
- In Postal Circles as Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Southern Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- Home Guards posts
Government Jobs 2021: Government Jobs After 10th
10th Pass Students Can Also Apply For Govt. Job SSC MTS And RBI Office Attendant
The 12th pass candidates looking for establishing a career in government jobs can apply for 10th pass jobs as well. But there are plenty of options available for 12th pass candidates to grab a govt job in 2021. Check out the latest government jobs for 12th pass students:
- SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary level) for Lower Divison Clerk, Data Entry Operators, Postal Assistant jobs
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission- Junior Assistant, Data Entry Operators, etc
- DSSSB Junior Clerk and other posts
- CBSE Junior Assistant
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission Inter Level Combined Competitive Exam for Lower Divisional Clerk, Typist, Clerk, Forest Guard, etc
- RRB NTPC- Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
The graduates involve the candidates who pursued courses such as BSc, BA, Bcom, Btech, BBA, BCA, etc Majority of the students graduating every year are preparing for the latest govt jobs 2020 examinations. Take a look at the major government job examinations for Graduates that can help them get out of unemployment:
- Staff Selection Commission- Combined Graduate Level Examination for the post of Assistant, Sub-inspectors, Auditors, Accountants, Tax Assistant, etc
- Railway Recruitment Board For Non-Technical Popular Categories- Traffic Assistant, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Station Master
- UPSC Civil Services Exam
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam
- SSC CPO exam for SI(Sub Inspector) and ASI Posts in Police departments
- SSC Junior Engineer exam
- SSC Stenographer exam
- ISRO exams for Technical and non-technical posts
State-Level Government Job Exams
India has a total of 28 states and 9 Union Territories. Each state has its own commission and board to conduct the government job examinations. State-level jobs for 10th pass, 12th, and graduates are released every year. To know about the state wise government
jobs to apply, check out the latest state-level government jobs as given below:
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 for Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk, and Junior Assistant- 1760 Vacancies
- Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer, Patwari, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Sectional Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative Banks Recruitment 2020:1800+ Vacancies
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)Recruitment 2020 For DEO, Jr Assistant, Tax Collector, And Other Posts: 746 Vacancies
- UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: For 3951 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- BSSC Recruitment 2020: For Inter Level Mains Exam; 12140 Vacancies
- BTSC Recruitment 2020: 303 Vacancies For Food Safety Officer, Physiotherapist
- Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020: 221 Vacancies
- MPSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2020: 216 Vacancies For Assistant
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Apart from the above-mentioned recruitments, the states regularly release thousands of vacancies based on the eligibility criteria. Where can you get the latest government job updates? The latest govt jobs 2021 updates will be provided to the aspiring candidates regularly available in this post. Adda247 provides the latest information about government jobs useful for candidates of all streams. You will get the direct link to download notifications and apply online for the latest government job. All the details regarding eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancies, exam pattern, application fee have been provided in this post.
Govt. Jobs FAQ
Q. How to apply for the latest Govt. Jobs?
Ans: Check the list of government jobs given above. If you are interested in any job, click on the link given above, it will take you to that job page. Read all the details and apply for the job.
Q. How can I get notified about the latest Govt. Jobs?
Ans: For regular updates on Govt. Job candidates must bookmark this page, this will notify them regularly.
Q.Does anyone get free jobs alert here?
Ans: Yes, anyone can use the page for free for all the government jobs alert.
Q.Does this page gets updated regularly for the job notifications?
Ans: Yes. Once the official website releases the notification we cover it on our website as soon as possible.