1. Which one of the following is the softest?
2. Which have the maximum density ?
3. Which one of the following gas is readily soluble in water at room temperature ?
D. carbon dioxide
4. Which is also called Stranger Gas ?
D. Nitrous oxide
5. Oil of vitriol is
A. nitric acid
B. sulphuric acid
C. hydrochloric acid
D. phosphoric acid
6. Which is used in preparation of dynamite ?
B. ethyl alcohol
C. methyl alcohol
7. What is Calcium sulphate ?
A. epsom salt
B. blue vitriol
C. gypsum salt
D. potash alum
8. Bleaching action of chlorine is by
9. Which metal is heaviest ?
10. What is a mixture of potassium nitrate powdered charcoal and sulphur called?
D. gun powder
ANSWER KEY: 1- (A), 2- (A), 3- (D), 4- (A), 5- (B), 6- (A), 7- (C), 8- (A), 9- (B), 10- (D).