1. Which of the following is a volcanic plateau?
3. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
4. Which among of the following factors influence the amount of insolation received?
(i) The angle of incidence.
(ii) Duration of the day. (daily sunlight period)
(iii) Transparency of the atmosphere.
5 What is seismic zone extending at an angle of about 45° from the base of an ocean trench, down through lithosphere to the asthenosphere known as?
6. Example of Central eruption type of volcanoes are
7. Volcanic materials discharged during eruptions include ?
8. The study of lakes is called :
9. Which lava is the hottest lava.
10. Consider the following statements regarding earthquakes
1. In earthquakes, shocks are generated at a point known as the epicenter
2. The point of origin of shock may be within the crust or mantle
3. The more earthquake prone areas are at the merging of tectonic plates
Which of the above statements are correct?