1.Sickle Cell Anemia is a
(D).Disease due to vitamin deficiency
2.The Sun`s energy is produced by
(B).Burning of gases
(D).None of these
3.The branch of clinical study related to hearing , taste and smell is
4.Which of the following metals remain in liquid for under normal conditions?
5. Crop Insurance Scheme in India was started in–
6.__ is known as the Father of Modern Medicine
7. Which of the following is an antioxidant ?
8. Central Food Technological Research Institute is located at–
9. First Agricultural University in India was established at–
10. The Red, orange and yellow colours of leaf is due to: