What are the questions asked in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam from the General Awareness section? The railway is conducting the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination for selecting the eligible candidates for the recruitment in Railway. ADDA247 has already provided the analysis for the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam held on 5th January 2021 but what are the questions asked in the exam? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the RRB. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked in the on 5th January of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination.
GA Questions Asked In Todays Shift: –
- Question related to Dhola Sadiya Bridge?
- One question asked from Newton’s 1st law?
- Which of the following is a member of IMF?
- National Youth Day is celebrated on which date?
- Fort William is at?
- One question asked from Pepsin Enzyme?
- What is the full form of CAA?
- What is the full form Of TRAI?
- International Dance Day is celebrated on which date?
- First State on Linguistic Bases?
- Brihadeshwara Temple Built by?
- Dena & Vijaya Bank are merged into?
- Mahatma Gandi Attended which of the INC round table Conference?
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of LaLiga?
- Who is the author of Shades of Saffron?
- Who is the 8th Secretory General of UNO?
You May Also Like To Read:-
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis All Shift Analysis
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 Out: Download link for Railway NTPC CBT 1 Call Letter
- RRB NTPC EXAM SCHEDULE FOR CBT-1: Check official Notification here
- Click here to get Free Study Material for RRB NTPC Exam 2020
- RRB NTPC Previous year Cut Off | 1st & 2nd Stage Examination