What are the questions asked in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam from the General Awareness section? The railway is conducting the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination for selecting the eligible candidates for the recruitment in Railway. ADDA247 has already provided the analysis for the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam held on 30th December 2020 in Shift 1 but what are the questions asked in the exam? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the RRB. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked in the 1st shift of 30th December of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination.
GA Questions Asked In Todays Shift: –
- How many Bytes are there in 1KB?
- Chairman of 15th Finance commission?
- Which of the following is India’s 29th state?
- The trackball is what type of device?
- Scientist of Big Bang Theory?
- Question-related to bridge between Assam & Arunachal Pradesh?
- Lower Jaw is called?
- Current CM of Goa?
- The Republic is written by?
- Common Wealth games 2022 will be host by which country?
- Full-Form Of HTTP?
- Full form of CPU?
- Full form of OECD?
- New Elected President US?
- Founder of the Mamluk Dynasty?
- Economical Capital of South Africa?
- Dachigam National Park?
- FIFA 2022 Hosting country?
- 24th Tirthankara?
- CEO of Dream 11?
- Banihal Pass?
You May Also Like To Read:-
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis All Shift Analysis
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 Out: Download link for Railway NTPC CBT 1 Call Letter
- RRB NTPC EXAM SCHEDULE FOR CBT-1: Check official Notification here
- Click here to get Free Study Material for RRB NTPC Exam 2020
- RRB NTPC Previous year Cut Off | 1st & 2nd Stage Examination