What are the questions asked in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam from the General Awareness section? The railway is conducting the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination for selecting the eligible candidates for the recruitment in Railway. ADDA247 has already provided the analysis for the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam held on 28th December 2020 in Shift 2 but what are the questions asked in the exam? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the RRB. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked in the 2nd shift of 28th December of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination.
General Awareness Questions Asked In RRB NTPC Exam :
- First communication satellite launched by India?
- Jallianwala bagh Massacre date
- Viceroy at the time of Jallianwala Bagh
- First Indian to get Noble prize in economics
- Color of Fertilizer revolution
- Film fare award best movie
- Constitution assembly was assembled by?
- Governor of Madhya Pradesh?
- The chemical formula of Hard Water?
- Question-related to the Scheme of Uttarakhand?
- Headquarters of UN?
- Question-Related to Music Award?
- The national income of India was calculated first by?
- Question-related to Moplah Revolt?
You May Also Like To Read:-
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 1st Shift for 28 Dec 2020: Today RRB NTPC Exam Review
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 Out: Download link for Railway NTPC CBT 1 Call Letter
- RRB NTPC EXAM SCHEDULE FOR CBT-1: Check official Notification here
- Click here to get Free Study Material for RRB NTPC Exam 2020
- RRB NTPC Previous year Cut Off | 1st & 2nd Stage Examination