Maharashtra Postal Circle, India Posts, has released an official notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Maharashtra on 27th April 2021. There is a total of 2428 vacancies are announced by the Maharashtra Postal Circle. The online application already begins on 27th April 2021. The last date to apply online has been extended till 29th May 2021. The Gramin Dav Sevaks will be recruited as Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, and Dak Sevaks. The recruitment will be for the various districts of Maharashtra i.e Aurangabad, Beed, Bhusaval, Dhule, Jalgaon, Nanded, Osmanabad, Pharbhani, RMS L DN BHUSAWAL, Goa, Kolhapur, Ratnagiri, RMS BM DN MIRAJ, Sangli, Sindhudurg, Mumbai East, Mumbai North, Mumbai northwest, Mumbai South, Akola, Amaravati, Buldana, Chandrapur, Nagpur City, Nagpur Moffusil, Wardha, Yeotmal, Malegaon, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Palghar, Raigad, Thane, Ahmednagar, Pandharpur, Pune City West, Pune City East, Pune Moffusil, Satara, Shrirampur and Solapur.
In this article, we are providing you all the details regarding the gds recruitment process like vacancy details, application fees, eligibility, qualification, age limit, etc. Candidates must go through the detailed article for the details.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
|Apply Online Starts||27th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply|
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification
The interested candidates can download the official pdf which has been published on @appost.in against Advt. No ESTT/4-1/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/3RD CYCLE/2021. Click on the below link and download the pdf.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for GDS in Maharashtra Postal Circle:
- Secondary School (Class 10th) Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks.
- Computer Knowledge
- Compulsory knowledge of local language
Age Limit (as on 27/04/2021)
- Minimum:18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man – Rs. 100/-
- All-female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST, and all PwD – No Fee
Steps to Apply Online For Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021:
- Initially, the candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make the fee payment. In the case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of the amount from the candidate’s bank account, candidates can wait up to 72 Hours for settlement. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices.
- Fill the Application form with all details correctly
- Upload documents
- Submit Post preferences
- Preview and take a print out
- Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of the application.
- The candidates can apply online till 29th May 2021.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS 2021: Selection Process
- The selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications.
- Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS: Salary Structure
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
|BPM||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 14,500|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000||Rs 12,000|