1. Reserve food material in fungi is—
2. Which is rootless fern ?
3. Which is common between aerobic respiration and anaerobic respiration ?
(A) Similar substrate
(C) Pyruvic acid
(D) All of these
4. Turpentine oil is obtained from—
5. Which alga was used by Calvin and his co-workers in their experiments of photosynthesis ?
6. Which is an oilseed crop ?
7. The first transgenic plant used for commercial production was—
8. Rare hybrid plants can be saved by—
(A) Pollen culture
(B) Embryo culture
(C) Protoplast culture
(D) None of these
9. Which is not a category ?
10. Linnaeus published his concept of binomial nomenclature first in.
(A) Systema Naturae
(B) Species Plantarum
(C) Genera Plantarum
(D) Philosophia Botanica