SSC JE 2021 Exam will be conducted in two phases. Paper 1 will be of 200 marks and paper 2 will be of 300 marks. Both paper 1 and paper 2 are Multiple Choice Questions. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong by a candidate in both the papers. SSC JE 2021 Paper 1 will be conducted from 22nd March to 25th March 2021.
We are providing you a detailed analysis of the GA Questions asked in the SSC JE exam held on 24th March 2021 for all Shifts. The General Awareness contains 50 questions for 50 marks. In this article, we are going to provide all the details regarding the exam Analysis of SSC JE 2021 Paper 1.
Questions of General Awareness asked in SSC JE 2021 Paper 1:
- Maria Sharapova quit which game in Dec 2020?
- One question on Quiz India Movement by Gandhiji.
- Longest-serving President of Congress?
- Number of Games added for Khelo India in 2020?
- Number of scientists awarded for the discovery of Hepatitis-B?
- Book was written by Titan-Butta in 14th Century?
- What is the atomic mass of chlorine?
- What is the atomic mass of Nitric Acid?
- Disease due to deficiency of Vitamin A?
- Disease caused by scarcity of water?
- Insurance sector regulated by?
- Law of quality article.
- budget related article
- GI tag is given to which product in Nov or Dec 2020?
- Who got Nobel in the field of Medicine?
- The presence of lichen indicates?
- McMohan line shared between?
- one question related to the festival.
- the doctrine of lapse by?
- Battle of Panipat was held between & in which year?