SSC JE 2021 Exam will be conducted in two phases. Paper 1 will be of 200 marks and paper 2 will be of 300 marks. Both paper 1 and paper 2 are Multiple Choice Questions. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong by a candidate in both the papers. SSC JE 2021 Paper 1 will be conducted from 22nd March to 25th March 2021.
We are providing you a detailed analysis of the GA Questions asked in the SSC JE exam held on 21st and 22nd March 2021 for all Shifts. The General Awareness contains 50 questions for 50 marks. In this article, we are going to provide all the details regarding the exam Analysis of SSC JE 2021 Paper 1.
Questions of General Awareness asked in SSC JE 2021 Paper 1:
- Headquarter of CSIR is located at?
- Article 100 is related to?
- Question-related to Har Ghar Nal Yojna?
- Neiphiu Rio is CM of which state?
- Health Budget allocation?
- Question-related to Anuspa Lake?
- Article 300 A is related to?
- Oxygenated blood pump from?
- Water disinfection is done from?
- Zimcorbet national park is situated at?
- Tripura shares border with?
- Two plant species recently discovered by Pune Scientist?
- Which national park is famous for one-horned rhinoceros?
- Which of the following states doesn’t share a border with Bangladesh!?
- Operation vanilla reason?
- State bird of up
- Mangifera indica scientific name of which of the following.
- Second lok sabha happened in which year.
- Which of the following hockey player is in constituent assembly.
- Pondicherry inclusion is in which article!?
- Right to education for all children between 6 to 14 is in which article.
- Tan sen sangeet Samrat held in which city.
- Rashtriya poshan yojna happened in which month