GA Questions asked in SSC GD Exam
GA Questions asked in SSC GD Exam: Staff Selection Commission has scheduled the SSC GD Exam 2023 from 10th January to 14th February 2023 across the country. SSC GD Exam 2023 1st shift is successfully over and the level of the exam was Easy to Moderate. The candidates who have appeared for the SSC GD exam 2023 and who are going to appear for this recruitment must be looking for the GA Questions Asked in SSC GD Exam. General Awareness and General Knowledge are the scorings and important for the SSC GD Exam.
Adda247 always tries to serve you with the details which help you to prepare accordingly and provided you with the overall analysis of the exam ongoing on daily basis. What are the questions asked in the SSC GD 2023 exam from the General Awareness section? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the SSC. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked in the SSC GD 2023 examination.
SSC GD Constable GA Questions: 10th January
- COP’27 was organized in which country? Ans: Egypt
- Egypt Harihar Bukka is the founder of which empire? Ans: Vijaynagar
- Gautam Budh’s first speech. Ans: Sarnath 11th century
- One question from Subash Chandra Bose
- The song is sung in a church by a group of people. Ans: choir or chorus
- Which planet is known as the Yellow planet? Ans: Saturn is yellowish in color and has many rings and satellites.
- Jan Jaati Mahotsav was organised by?
- The ranks India in Happiness Index? Ans: 136th in the World Happiness Report 2022
- IPL 2022 Winner? Ans: Gujarat Titans
- One question from FIFA World Cup
- Which Article is not dissolved in an Emergency? Ans: Articles 20 and 21
- FIFA Headquarter is located at?
- IPL 2023 will be held in which country
- Davis Cup is related to which sport
- India’s first female Governor
- 1st Ammendment of Indian Constitution
- One question related to National Park
- Kalbeliya dance is related to which state
- Dance- 2 Questions
- Which two articles can never be suspended?
- 2nd Battle of Panipat
- Criminal Act
- Chemistry- Redox Reaction
- Which disease is caused by deficiency of Vitamin D?
- Economic Survey Questions
SSC GD Constable Written Test Exam Pattern
As per the new SSC GD Constable written exam pattern, There will be four sections in SSC GD 2022 Written Test- GK, Reasoning, Mathematics, and English/Hindi. These are some important points.
- There will be a total number of 80 questions with a total weightage of 160 marks.
- The total time duration of the written exam will be 60 minutes.
- Each question will carry 2 marks
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions asked will be of High School (10th) level.
|Parts||Name of Disciplines||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and reasoning||20||40||60 minutes|
|Part-B||General Awareness and General Knowledge||20||40|