RRB NTPC is conducting the exam in 2 shifts as per the COVID 19 guidelines. The railway is conducting the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination for selecting the eligible candidates for the recruitment in Railway. ADDA247 is always a step ahead provided you with the overall analysis of the exam ongoing on daily basis. Today i.e. 8th February 2021 first shift of the 3rd phase exam is completed and we are here with the Questions asked in the General Awareness section of the examination.
What are the questions asked in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam from the General Awareness section? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the RRB. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked on the 8th February of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination.
As in GA is the very important and scoring section from the overall exam with a maximum number of marks i.e. 40 marks for 40 questions. As per today’s analysis, the level of GA asked in the examination is Moderate. Let us check about the questions asked in :
GA Questions Asked In First Shift 8th February 2021:
- Who has recently resigned from WTO?Ans: Robert Azevedo
- Silk is originated from? Ans: Cocoon(Silk Worm)
- 1st chairman of ISRO?Ans: Vikram Sarabhai’
- FTTP full form?Ans: Fiber to the premises
- Ignited Minds author’s name?Ans: A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- Meghadootam is written by whom? Ans: Kalidas
- Jaliyawalabagh massacre related question.
- GST related one question.
- Arrange According to the date question. Movements were given. Arrange them according to the dates.
- Red data book contains which species? Ans: Endangered Species
- Vidhansabha related question.
- South Africa’s Lanloked Country?Ans: Paraguay
- headquarter related questions of an important organization.
- UN day for clean air?Ans: 7th Sepetember
- Who gives 100 days employment guarantee? Ans: MNREGA
You May Also Like To Read:-