RRB NTPC is conducting the exam in 2 shifts as per the COVID 19 guidelines. The railway is conducting the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination for selecting the eligible candidates for the recruitment in Railway. ADDA247 is always a step ahead provided you with the overall analysis of the exam ongoing on daily basis. Today i.e. 5th February 2021 first shift of the 3rd phase exam is completed and we are here with the Questions asked in the General Awareness section of the examination.
What are the questions asked in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam from the General Awareness section? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the RRB. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked on the 5th February of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination.
As in GA is the very important and scoring section from the overall exam with a maximum number of marks i.e. 40 marks for 40 questions. As per today’s analysis, the level of GA asked in the examination is Moderate. Let us check about the questions asked in :
GA Questions Asked In First Shift 5th February 2021
- K2’s height?Ans: 8,611 KM
- Daskumar Charit’s author?Ans: Dandi
- Laughing Gas chemical name? Ans: Nitrous Oxide
- Under home ministry which state police comes?Ans: Delhi Police
- Haddpaa site digging done by?Ans: Dayaram Sahni
- Bharatanatyam is a dance form of which state? Ans: Tamil Nadu
- Mudumalai National Park?Ans: Tamil Nadu
- WWW founder?Ans: Tim Berners Lee
- Who has given the title “Mahatma” to Gandhiji?Ans: Ravindranath Tagore
- First Indian Vicerai of India?Ans: C Rajagopalchari
- The First 5-year plan is based on which model? Ans: Harrod Domer Model
- 11th 5-year plan focuses on? Ans: Faster and more inclusive Growth
- In Gujarat which Indus Valley civilization site was found?Ans: Lothal and Dholavira
- Hot water lake-related question.
You May Also Like To Read:-