RRB NTPC is conducting the exam in 2 shifts as per the COVID 19 guidelines. The railway is conducting the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination for selecting the eligible candidates for the recruitment in Railway. ADDA247 is always a step ahead provided you with the overall analysis of the exam ongoing on daily basis. Today i.e. 29th January 2021 first shift of the 2nd phase exam is completed and we are here with the Questions asked in the General Awareness section of the examination.
What are the questions asked in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam from the General Awareness section? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the RRB. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked on the 29th January of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination.
GA Questions Asked In First 29th January 2021:
As in GA is the very important and scoring section from the overall exam with a maximum number of marks i.e. 40 marks for 40 questions. As per today’s analysis, the level of GA asked in the examination is Moderate. Let us check about the questions asked in :
- Gyanpith Award’s whose statue is there?Ans: Goddess Saraswati
- Hot mail started on? Ans: 2012 (launch date 1996)
- At the time of the launching of Chandrayan I who was the chairman?Ans: Madhvan Nair(2008)
- Atomic weight is equal to what? Ans: Number of Protons + Number of Neutrons
- “Give me a Place to Stand on, I \shall move the whole World” whose slogan is this? Ans: Archimedes
- Vitamin B3 scientific name? Ans: Niacin
- Which state used the EVM machine first time for voting? Ans: Kerala (1982)
- Brindeshwar Temple is situated in which state? Ans: Tamil Nadu
- Ganga: Gangotri, Godavari: is what?Ans: Trimbkeshwar, Nashik
- Rythu Bharosa Scheme is related to what? Ans: For Farmer welfare
- Question-related to Swadeshi Movement?
- IIT Gandhinagar has invented which thinnest material? Ans: Boron
- South Button National park?Ans: Andaman Nicobar
- Swach Bharat cess related question:Ans: 0.5%
- Pune Pact is for what? Ans: For Minorities
- RBI Governor?Ans: Shaktokanta Das
You May Also Like To Read:-