RRB NTPC is conducting the exam in 2 shifts as per the COVID 19 guidelines. The railway is conducting the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination for selecting the eligible candidates for the recruitment in Railway. ADDA247 is always a step ahead provided you with the overall analysis of the exam ongoing on daily basis. Today i.e. 28th January 2021 first shift of the 2nd phase exam is completed and we are here with the Questions asked in the General Awareness section of the examination.
What are the questions asked in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam from the General Awareness section? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the RRB. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked on the 28th January of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination.
GA Questions Asked In First and Second 28th January 2021:
As in GA is the very important and scoring section from the overall exam with a maximum number of marks i.e. 40 marks for 40 questions. As per today’s analysis, the level of GA asked in the examination is Moderate. Let us check about the questions asked in :
First Shift GA Questions:
- Pakistan PM Imraan Khan’s political party name? Ans: Pakistan Tahrik-e- Insaaf
- Foundation place of All India Muslim League?Ans: Dhaka, Bangladesh
- The chemical formula for salt? Ans: NaCl
- SI unit of Energy? Ans: Joule
- SI unit of Current?Ans: Ampere
- Congress Adhuveshan Hosted by Mahatama Gandhi?Ans: Belgaum, Karnataka
- Vice President of India till October 2020?Ans: M. Venkainah Naidu
- World Trade Organisation’s Director-General? Ans: Roberto Azevêdo.
- CSIR’s Director-General?Ans: Shekhar C. Pande
- One-horned rhinoceros are found in? Ans: Kaziranga National Park, Assam
- Oldest PM of India?Ans: Morarji Desai
- First CEO of Railway Board?Ans: Vinod Kumar Yadav
- Kulbhushan Yadav’s Case was fought by whom in ICG from India?Ans: Harish Salve
- The nearest planet to Sun?Ans: Mercury
Second Shift GA Questions:
- Book author of “Dream of My Father?Ans: Barack Obama
- HTTP full form?Ans: Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
- Satallite launch in India?
- The state sharing largest coastline in India?Ans: Gujarat
- Which country don’t have Nuclear Bomb?Ans: Japan
- Kucchipudi is dance form of which state?Ans:Andhra Pradesh
- Formation of Blood Clotting is due to which vitamin?Ans: Vitamin K (Retinol)
- Along with Dandi March which movement has begun?Ans: Civil disobedience movement
You May Also Like To Read:-