RRB NTPC is conducting the exam in 2 shifts as per the COVID 19 guidelines. The railway is conducting the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination for selecting the eligible candidates for the recruitment in Railway. ADDA247 is always a step ahead provided you with the overall analysis of the exam ongoing on daily basis. Today i.e. 17th February 2021 first shift of the 3rd phase exam is completed and we are here with the Questions asked in the General Awareness section of the examination.
What are the questions asked in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam from the General Awareness section? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the RRB. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked on the 17th February of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination.
As per today’s analysis, the level of GA asked in the examination is Moderate. Let us check about the questions asked in :
- When did UNO establish?
- What is the Full form of BARC?
- What is the Full form of AIDS?
- Salt satyagraha movement was held on which date?
- “Karo ya Maro” Nara was given in which movement?
- What is the ranking of BSE in the world Stock Exchange?
- Five year plan which ended in 2017 is which number of five-year plan?
- Article 161 mentions pardoning power of?
- Who was the man of the match in 2019 World cup?
- Which of the following is in the UNSECO World heritage site?
- Who won maximum number of french open tournaments?
- Which of the following is not a computer language?
- Asia’s first computer?
- Which of the following mountains is in west?
- CEO of Railway Board from 2021?
- Retinol is found in which vitamin?
- Which of the following is not a Part of Carbon?
- Nobel has given to Madam Curry in which field?
You May Also Like To Read:-