RRB NTPC is conducting the exam in 2 shifts as per the COVID 19 guidelines. The railway is conducting the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination for selecting the eligible candidates for the recruitment in Railway. ADDA247 is always a step ahead provided you with the overall analysis of the exam ongoing on daily basis. Today i.e. 21st January 2021 first & second shift of the 2nd phase exam is completed and we are here with the Questions asked in the General Awareness section of the examination.
What are the questions asked in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam from the General Awareness section? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the RRB. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked on the 21st January of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination.
GA Questions Asked In First & Second Shift 21st January 2021:
As in GA is the very important and scoring section from the overall exam with a maximum number of marks i.e. 40 marks for 40 questions. As per today’s analysis, the level of GA asked in the examination is Moderate. Let us check about the questions asked in :
- 2024 Summer Olympics Country Host? Ans: Paris
- 1st UN Secretary-General?Ans: Trygve Lie
- The largest gland of the human body?Ans: Liver
- Which of the following was not an RBI Governor?
- National Pollution Day?Ans: December 22
- Rabindra Nath Tagore got a noble prize for? Ans: Literature for Geetenjali (1913)
- Which of the following is present in the 8th Schedule of the Indian Constitution? Ans: 22 languages
- Abolishment of Title in which Article?Ans: Article 18
- First 5 Year Plan Dates?Ans: 9 July 1951
- 2nd Highest Peak Of Himalaya?Ans: K2 / Godwin Austin
- Panchayati Raj First Started in Which state? Ans: Nagaur
- Which of the following states does not share a boundary with Nepal? Ans: Jharkhand(according to options)
- Red Data Book is for? Ans: Endangered Species related
- Which of the following is an operating system? Ans:
- Mysore Maharaja Palace was built by which dynasty? Ans: Wodeyars
- Who will host Cricket World Cup 2023? Ans: India
- 3rd Anglo Mysore war in which year? Ans: 1790-92
- Quwwat-Ul-Islam Mosque was built by? Ans: Qutubuddin Aibak
- Grey revolution is related to what? Ans: Fertilizer
- Who converts Assembly Language to Machine Language? Ans: Assembler
RRB NTPC Second Shift :
Qutub minar mazid near
QuitIndia who initiated
SI unit of resistance? Ans: Ohm
The longest bone of the Human body? Ans: Femur
Question-related Northeast Frontier Agency.
How many parts are there in Indian Constitution? Ans: 25
What is the chemical formula for easter? Ans: RCOOR’
Right to property in which amendment
Mid day meal in which ministry?
Ser I Adil ?
North East State until 1960?
How many parts in constitution
Squash indian men’s title 2019?
Which organisation to control human reproduction
Which plant use uranium 233?
Murshid Premchand original name?
Liquid in Room temperature?
Indian economy is ?
DDL Means in computer?
Main construction in cpu?
Bhagat Singh bombed in central assembly against who ?
You May Also Like To Read:-
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 Out: Download link for Railway NTPC CBT 1 Call Letter
- Click here to get Free Study Material for RRB NTPC Exam 2020
- RRB NTPC Mathematics Capsule PDF | Download Now
- RRB NTPC General Awareness Capsule PDF | Download Now