RRB NTPC is conducting the exam in 2 shifts as per the COVID 19 guidelines. The railway is conducting the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination for selecting the eligible candidates for the recruitment in Railway. ADDA247 is always a step ahead provided you with the overall analysis of the exam ongoing on daily basis. Today i.e. 17th February 2021 first shift of the 3rd phase exam is completed and we are here with the Questions asked in the General Awareness section of the examination.
What are the questions asked in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam from the General Awareness section? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the RRB. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked on the 17th February of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination.
As per today’s analysis, the level of GA asked in the examination is Moderate. Let us check about the questions asked in :
- Where the Congress’s First Session was held? Ans: Bombay
- Which period is considered the Golden Age? Ans: Gupta Empire
- Lingraj Temple was built by whom? Ans: king Jajati Keshari
- Quit India Movement was started in? Ans: 1942
- Which Country was added to the UN’s 193rd member? Ans: South Sudan
- First Lady who sung Vande Matram?
- Full form of FQDN?ANS: Fully Qualified Domain Name
- Article 243 C is related to what? Ans: Panchayati Raj
You May Also Like To Read:-