RRB NTPC is conducting the exam in 2 shifts as per the COVID 19 guidelines. The railway is conducting the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination for selecting the eligible candidates for the recruitment in Railway. ADDA247 is always a step ahead provided you with the overall analysis of the exam ongoing on daily basis. Today i.e. 16th February 2021 first shift of the 3rd phase exam is completed and we are here with the Questions asked in the General Awareness section of the examination.
What are the questions asked in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam from the General Awareness section? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the RRB. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked on the 16th February of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination.
As per today’s analysis, the level of GA asked in the examination is Moderate. Let us check about the questions asked in :
- What is the shortcut for Rename? Ans: F2 (Function Key)
- ASCII full form? Ans: American Standard Code For Information Interchange
- Brideshwara temple was built by? Ans: Raja Raja Chola
- Mathruri Folk dance belongs to? Ans: Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh
- Who had given the symbol of Rupee? Ans: Uday Kumar
- In IPL 13th edition who received Purple Cap?Ans: K. Rabada
- Amendment 69 related question.
- Question related to Trishul Missile
- Naveen Patnaik is which number’s CM of Odisha?Ans: 14th
- 2020 Man Booker Prize Award? Ans: Shuggie Bain
You May Also Like To Read:-