RRB NTPC is conducting the exam in 2 shifts as per the COVID 19 guidelines. The railway is conducting the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination for selecting the eligible candidates for the recruitment in Railway. ADDA247 is always a step ahead provided you with the overall analysis of the exam ongoing on daily basis. Today i.e. 15th February 2021 first shift of the 3rd phase exam is completed and we are here with the Questions asked in the General Awareness section of the examination.
What are the questions asked in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam from the General Awareness section? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the RRB. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked on the 15th February of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination.
As per today’s analysis, the level of GA asked in the examination is Moderate. Let us check about the questions asked in :
- The first state to report a death due to COVID 19?Ans: Karnataka
- How many years passed since the Quit India Movement happened in India?Ans: 8th August 2020
- PM Born after Independence? Ans: Narendra Modi
- Full form of BHIM?Ans: Bharat Interface for Money
- Full form of MB?Ans: MegaByte
- First women Judge of India?Ans: Fatima Bibi
- Amendment 144 related question?
- Elephant Cave is in which state? Ans: Maharashtra
- First Gold medal in Paralympic?Ans: Mariyappan Thangavelu
- 56th Dada Saheb Phalke Award?
- Who said the Revolt of 1857 was the first War of Independence? Ans: Veer Sawarkar
- Amendment 124 related question?
You May Also Like To Read:-
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 Out: Download link for Railway NTPC CBT 1 Call Letter
- Click here to get Free Study Material for RRB NTPC Exam 2020
- RRB NTPC Mathematics Capsule PDF | Download Now
- RRB NTPC General Awareness Capsule PDF | Download Now