RRB NTPC is conducting the exam in 2 shifts as per the COVID 19 guidelines. The railway is conducting the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination for selecting the eligible candidates for the recruitment in Railway. ADDA247 is always a step ahead provided you with the overall analysis of the exam ongoing on daily basis. Today i.e. 12th February 2021 first shift of the 3rd phase exam is completed and we are here with the Questions asked in the General Awareness section of the examination.
What are the questions asked in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam from the General Awareness section? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the RRB. Now, we are providing you with the General Awareness question which was asked on the 12th February of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 examination.
As in GA is the important and scoring section from the overall exam with a maximum number of marks i.e. 40 marks for 40 questions. As per today’s analysis, the level of GA asked in the examination is Moderate. Let us check about the questions asked in :
- ILO’s formation year?Ans: 11th April 1919
- ICC World Cup 2019 was hosted by which country? Ans: England and Wales
- Gandhi Irwin Pact was signed in which year? Ans: 1931
- Peacock Throne was robbed by whom? Ans: Nadir Shah
- What is the maximum time period should be between the two sessions of Lokshabha?Ans: 6 months
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is related to? Ans: LPG Distribution
- If the President of India is not present who will act as President of India?Ans: Chief Justice of India(if Vice President is not available)
- Input device-related question.
You May Also Like To Read:-