Railway Recruitment Board conducted NTPC CBT 1 examination for various posts from 28th December 2019 to 31st July 2021, for which notification was released on 28.02.2019. The revised result for the same was released by the board on 31st March 2022. Candidates qualified in CBT 1 will be called to appear in the second stage of the examination which is CBT 2. RRB NTPC CBT 2 examination for Level 4 & Level 6 posts will be conducted on 9th & 10th May 2022 for all the candidates who cleared RRB NTPC CBT 1 cutoff. The candidates who are preparing for the exam should seriously prepare for the exam to get success. In this article, we are sharing the most scoring topics for RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam. We have discussed the topic-wise analysis as well as a syllabus to study for scoring more in GA.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Pattern
RBB NTPC exam will be conducted online. A total of 120 questions will be required to answer in the exam out of which 50 questions will cover General Awareness, 35 will cover Mathematics, and 35 will cover General Intelligence and Reasoning. We are providing the most important General Awareness topics that a candidate must revise before appearing for the RRB NTPC CBT 2. Take a look at the complete exam pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks allotted||Duration|
|General Awareness||50||50||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||35|
Most Important Topics for General Awareness for RRB NTPC Exam
General Awareness is one of the most important sections of the RRB NTPC Exam. It contains the maximum number of marks with a maximum number of questions i.e. 50 questions for 50 marks. Current Affairs, Biology, and Chemistry are the subjects from which most of the questions are asked in the examination. In the following table, candidates can check the number of questions asked on different topics from the General Awareness Section.
|Topic||No of Questions|
General Awareness Syllabus for RRB NTPC CBT 2
- Current Events of National and International Importance (Current Affairs),
- Games and Sports,
- Art and Culture of India,
- Indian Literature, Monuments and Places of India,
- General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE),
- History of India and Freedom Struggle,
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World,
- Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system,
- General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India,
- UN and Other important World Organizations,
- Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large,
- Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations,
- Transport Systems in India,
- Indian Economy,
- Famous Personalities of India and World,
- Flagship Government Programs,
- Flora and Fauna of India,
- Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India, Current GK, etc.
The given topics are the most important in the GA section for the RRB NTPC CBT 2 examination.If an aspirant wants to clear this examination then he must focus on these topics.