FSSAI Salary: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India released an official notification for the recruitment on various posts with 233 vacancies on 13th October 2021, for which stage 1 examination was conducted from 28th March to 31st March 2022. Through this recruitment, FSSAI is going to fill vacant posts of Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Assistant, Food Analyst, Deputy manager, etc. In this post, we are providing the salary structure of different posts to give you a brief idea about in hand Salary that one can draw after getting appointed. The structure of salary may vary according to the city of posting and post.
There are some perks provided to the employees by Food Corporation of India which includes different perks like house rent allowance, and dearness allowance. All the perks of a central government employee are as follows.
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay in the Pay Level as stipulated against each post and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Children Education Allowance, LTC, etc, as applicable for Central Government employees.
- Along with basic pay and other allowances, medical facilities for self and dependents under CGHS rules in Delhi (NCR) and CS(MA) Rules in the remaining parts of the country shall also be applicable. Selected candidates will be governed by the defined contributory National Pension System (NPS) in addition to the benefit of gratuity.
- The initial appointment will be on probation for a period of two years. At Authority’s discretion, the probationary period may be extended as per rules.
- Selected candidates may be posted and transferred anywhere in India.
FSSAI Salary Structure
The different pay levels in which the salary structure of posts recruited through FSSAI Recruitment is provided in the following table. The salary structure includes Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Children Education Allowance, LTC, etc, as applicable for Central Government employees.
|Post Name||Pay Level|
|Deputy Manager [Cancelled]||Level 10|
|Assistant Director (Technical) [Cancelled]||Level 10|
|Assistant Director [Cancelled]||Level 10|
|Technical Officer||Level 07|
|Central Food Safety Officer||Level 07|
|Food Analyst||Level 10|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||Level 07|
|Assistant Manager||Level 07|
|Hindi Translator||Level 06|
|Personal Assistant||Level 06|
|IT Assistant||Level 06|
|Junior Assistant Grade-1||Level 04|
You may also like to read this:
- FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Date Extended
- FSSAI Vacancy Trend 2021
- FSSAI Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021: Check Detailed FSSAI Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- FSSAI Assistant & Junior Assistant Test Series
- How Many Candidates Applied For FSSAI Recruitment 2019?
FSSAI Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q. What was the last date to apply online for FSSAI Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply online for FSSAI Recruitment 2021 was 12th November 2021.
Q. How many vacancies were released through FSSAI Recruitment 2021?
Ans.A total of 233 vacancies was released for various posts.
Q.Is pension is applicable for the FSSAI Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Yes, the selected candidates will get a salary structure that includes the National Pension System (NPS) in addition to the benefit of gratuity.