FSSAI Salary: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has released an official notification for the recruitment for various Group-A and other posts on a total of 254 vacancies against Advt No. DR-03/2021 and DR-04/2021. Through this recruitment, FSSAI is going to fulfill recruitment of various posts i.e. Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Assistant, Food Analyst, Deputy manager, etc. Before applying for this huge and reputed organization recruitment candidates must have a brief idea about the Salary of that particular organization.In this article, we are providing you with the basic knowledge about the FSSAI Salary that can be provided for the candidates for the particular post. The structure of salary may vary in officials, here we are sharing the level of pay only.
These are some conditions mentioned in the official notification of FSSAI regarding the FSSAI service conditions. The conditions are given below:
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay in the Pay Level as stipulated against each post and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Children Education Allowance, LTC, etc, as applicable for Central Government employees.
- Along with basic pay and other allowances, medical facilities for self and dependents under CGHS rules in Delhi (NCR) and CS(MA) Rules in the remaining parts of the country shall also be applicable. Selected candidates will be governed by the defined contributory National Pension System (NPS) in addition to the benefit of gratuity.
- The initial appointment will be on probation for a period of two years. At Authority’s discretion, the probationary period may be extended as per rules.
- Selected candidates may be posted and transferred anywhere in India.
FSSAI Salary Structure
The detailed salary structure for the FSSAI Recruitment has been provided below. The salary structure includes Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Children Education Allowance, LTC, etc, as applicable for Central Government employees. There are different levels of salary structures assigned for different posts which are explained in the below table.
|Post Name||Pay Level|
|Deputy Manager||Level 10|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||Level 10|
|Assistant Director||Level 10|
|Technical Officer||Level 07|
|Central Food Safety Officer||Level 07|
|Food Analyst||Level 10|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||Level 07|
|Assistant Manager||Level 07|
|Hindi Translator||Level 06|
|Personal Assistant||Level 06|
|IT Assistant||Level 06|
|Junior Assistant Grade-1||Level 04|
You may also like to read this:
- FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Date Extended
- FSSAI Vacancy Trend 2021
- FSSAI Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021: Check Detailed FSSAI Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- FSSAI Assistant & Junior Assistant Test Series
- How Many Candidates Applied For FSSAI Recruitment 2019?
FSSAI Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q. When will the online application begin for FSSAI Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The dates for the Online Application Process have been revised from 13th October to 12th November 2021.
Q. How many vacancies are released through FSSAI Recruitment 2021?
A total of 254 vacancies of Group A and other posts are released.
Q.Is pension is applicable for the FSSAI Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Yes, the selected candidates will get a salary structure that includes the National Pension System (NPS) in addition to the benefit of gratuity.