Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has released an official notification for the recruitment for various Group-A and other posts on a total of 254 vacancies against Advt No. DR-03/2021 and DR-04/2021. Now the online applications will start from 13th October 2021 and the last date to apply online is 12th November 2021. Through this recruitment, FSSAI is going to fulfill recruitment of various posts i.e. Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Assistant, Food Analyst, Deputy manager, etc. In this article, we are providing you with the detailed FSSAI Recruitment 2021 online application process. Before applying for the FSSAI Recruitment 2021 candidates must check the eligibility criteria, application fees, and the important dates for the application process.
FSSAI Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
The detailed notification of FSSAI is released on the official website on 30th September 2021. All the important dates have been mentioned in the below table.
|Organization Name||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Advt no.||DR-03/2021 & 04/2021|
|Number of Vacancies||254|
|Online Application Starts||13th October 2021 [New]|
|Last date to apply online||12th November 2021 [New]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks|
|Selection Process||Written Test -Interview|
|Exam Date||announced soon|
FSSAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any recruitment process candidates must go through the detailed eligibility criteria. Candidates need to satisfy the educational and age criteria to apply online for the FSSAI recruitment process.
The educational qualification varies according to the post. The details have been tabulated below.
Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation or MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized university or Institute and six years of experience.
|Assistant Director (Technical)||
M.Tech/ PG Diploma/ B.E. B.Tech
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institution; and six years experience in handling administration, finance, human resource development or/ and vigilance and accounts matters.
Degree of Law from a recognized University or institution with three years experience of handling legal matters or working experience as a Law Officer in a reputed Government or Autonomous body or Research Institutions or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Law firms.
“Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance.
BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Bachelor’s degree in Medicine or Veterinary Sciences or Fisheries or Animal Sciences
PG Diploma of at least one-year duration in Food Safety or Food Science or Food Processing or Quality Assurance in Food sector or Dietetic and Public Health or Nutrition or Dairy Science or Bakery Science or Post Harvest Technology
|Central Food Safety Officer||
Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine from a recognized University
Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology
Bachelor of Technology in Dairy or Oil or degree in Veterinary Sciences and 3 years of experience in the analysis of food
Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation from a recognized university or Institute
Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Work or psychology or Labour and Social Welfare from a recognized university or Institute
Bachelor’s degree in Library Sciences or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute. Two years of professional experience in a Library under Central or State Govt. or Autonomous or Statutory Organisation or Public Sector Undertaking or University.
|Assistant Manager (IT)||
B. Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or any other relevant Engineering Discipline or MCA
Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant field and 5 Years of total experience. Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution
Masters degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory subject and vice versa.
Masters degree in any other subject with Hindi and English as compulsory subjects
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution with proficiency in shorthand (80 WPM) and typing (40 WPM – English) and/ or (35 WPM Hindi) Should be computer literate and proficient in using MS Office and internet etc.
Bachelor’s Degree with at least one year PG Diploma/Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology or equivalent degree in relevant field.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application or equivalent degree in relevant field
|Junior Assistant Grade-1||
12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University
The minimum age should be 25 years and the maximum age should be 35 years. The candidates should not exceed more than the below age as of the closing date of the online application i.e. 12th November 2021.
|Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|Deputy Manager, Assistant Director (Technical), Assistant Director, Food Analyst||35 years|
|Assistant Manager, Assistant Manager (IT), Assistant, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, IT Assistant, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer||30 years|
|Junior Assistant Grade-1||25 years|
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total Fee|
|General/OBC||Rs 1000/-||Rs 500/-||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ST/EWS/Women/Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD||Nil||Rs 500/-||Rs 500/-|
How to Apply Online For FSSAI Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates are required to apply only ONLINE through the website www.fssai.gov.in. No other mode for submission of application is available. Candidates are not to forward hard copies of the online applications to FSSAI.
- Scroll down the page and search for Jobs @FSSAI (Careers) at the bottom.
- Before filling the form candidates need to read all the instructions given by the FSSAI shown in the below snip.
- After reading the above instructions close and tab and get started with your application form filling procedure. Initial stage candidates need to fill in the personal details shown below. Now enter, the right Captcha Code submits it.While filling the form candidates need to select the post for which he/she wants to apply.
- Go to the official website again or click on the provided link and click on the “Click here to log in“.Meanwhile, the User ID and Password have been received on your mobile number and mail.
- Enter your Login Credentials here i.e. User Id and _Password which you received on your contact number and click on “Login”.
- After successful Login, a window with the details of yours will appear on your desktop. On the right-hand side upper corner click on “Go to the Application Form”.
- After clicking on this you will be directed to the window where you have to fill in all the details like eligibility details, personal details, qualification details, and declaration. The eligibility details are shown below.
- In this, you have to choose the center of exams, category, date of birth, marital status, age, and gender.
- The step is to fill in all the personal details, contact details, and Addresses as shown below.
- Canddiates need to fill the detailed qualification starting from the matriculation,12th, degree, essential qualification and work experience also.
- After filling in all the details regarding your qualification the last step is a declaration. Upload your photo and signature in the required dimension and size. Finally, pay the required application fee and click on “Submit”.
- Save and download the application form for future use.
- Canddiates can directly apply online from the link provided below.
You may also like to read this:
- How Many Candidates Applied For FSSAI Recruitment 2019?
- FSSAI Salary 2021: Check Post-Wise FSSAI Salary