FRI Recruitment 2020: Forest Research Institute Dehradun (ICFRE) (FRI Dehradun) has issued a latest notification for the FRI Dehradun Recruitment 2020 for various posts such as Technical Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Stenographer, Library Information Assistant. Online applications are invited from eligible aspirants for FRI Recruitment 2020 from 17th August 2020 till 15 September 2020. The recruitment is being conducted for a total of 107 vacancies. Check all the information related to the recruitment below.
FRI Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application: 17 August 2020
- Last Date of Application: 15 September 2020
FRI Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
|Name of the post||vacancies|
|Library Information Assistant||01|
|Stenographer Grade II||04|
FRI Recruitment 2020: Education Qualification
To be eligible for the FRI recruitment 2020, candidates must have passed Class 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, or it’s equivalent from recognized Board/University/Institution. The post wise educational qualification requirement for Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment 2020 is given below:
|Library Information Assistant||Graduate with Bachelor Degree in Library Science|
|Technical Assistant, Field/Laboratory Research||Bachelor Degree in Science with Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Environment/ Ecology/ Bio Technology/ Genetics/Micro-Biology/ Geology/ Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects|
|Technical Assistant (Maintenance)||B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology
3 years Diploma in Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology
|Stenographer Grade-II||12th with min speed of 80 wpm in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of Competitive Examination|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||10th passed with 3 years experience in relevant field|
FRI Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- Library Information Assistant: 18 to 27 Years
- Technical Assistant: 21 to 30 Years
- Stenographer:18 to 27 Years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 to 27 Years
FRI Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for the above-mentioned posts will be done on the basis of a written test followed by interview or skill test.
FRI Recruitment 2020: Salary
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Library Information Assistant||Level 6|
|Technical Assistant||Level 5|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Level 1|
FRI Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
The application fee and processing fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS applicants: Rs. 700/- ( Application + Processing Fee)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female applicants: Rs.300/- (Only Processing Fee )
FRI Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Visit the official website of FRI @fri.icfre.gov.in.
- Go to the Recruitments section on the homepage.
- Check “Notification for FRI Dehradun Group C Recruitment 2020”.
- Click the Apply Online for the post of Stenographer Grade-II / Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) / Library Information Assistant / Field/Laboratory Research / Technical Assistant / Technical Assistant 107 posts.
- Complete the form filling process and make the online payment.
- Take the printout of the submitted online form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many total vacancies are there for the FRI Recruitment 2020?
Ans. FRI Recruitment 2020 is being conducted for a total of 107 vacancies.
Q. What is the last date to apply for the FRI Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Online applications are invited from eligible aspirants for FRI Recruitment 2020 from 17th August 2020 till 15 September 2020.
Q. What is the age limit for the Technical Assistant posts?
Ans. To be eligible for the technical assistant posts candidate must be between the age of 21 to 30 Years.
Q. Can candidates apply for recruitment offline also?
Ans. No, candidates can apply only through the online mode for the FRI Recruitment 2020